xisto Community
slashjump

Soccer Simulation Games I got a new great game

I got a new great game! "Simsoc Web Soccer" a multiplayer online soccer manager game in which you control one or more soccer clubs in tournaments based on scenarios from England, Spain, Italy, World Cup and others :D . You select the team and the tactics for each match, trade players to add strength and depth to your side. It is coool,isn't it? They then use their skills and abilities to score the goals, make the tackles and saves that win the matches that bring you glory B) . After the games are played you can watch the animated match highlights in 3D. But, membership is required, :) It's free you know? :D:D Interested? I'll tell u the site later,Ok? :)

i have just been on this dont seen that good but boring if you ask me i guess you got 2 get in to it frist but only free 4 2weeks then got 2 pay so i say its a let down

I got a new great game! "Simsoc Web Soccer" a multiplayer online soccer manager game in which you control one or more soccer clubs in tournaments based on scenarios from England, Spain, Italy, World Cup and others :( . You select the team and the tactics for each match, trade players to add strength and depth to your side. It is coool,isn't it? They then use their skills and abilities to score the goals, make the tackles and saves that win the matches that bring you glory :( . After the games are played you can watch the animated match highlights in 3D. But, membership is required, :lol: It's free you know? :(:( Interested? I'll tell u the site later,Ok? :lol:

Can you plz provied me the link of this game i.e. "Simsoc Web Soccer" plz. My PC is of Ram-128, P-IV, 80GB, 1.5GHz... so if config is good for this game then plz give me the link ......