xisto Community
finaldesign

Which WEBbased Email You Use? poll about free high-quota mail servers

Which high-quota free, webbased email provider you use?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which high-quotas free email providers you use? I prefer xasamail, it's fastest for me, easy accessible, and it has 2000 mb of storage area, for email, or what-ever-you-want stuff. (this is not advertising)

I use gmail as it is much better than hotmail or one of those much faster and having 2.8 gigs now it has more than enough space so you don't even have to delete emails. it sounds like that xasamail is about the same i would just not want to change because everyone has my gmail address so it would be a big hassle to move across !!!! Yahoo is also very slow but atleast unlike the hotmail it has a bit more storage space than 2 mb .I have basically gone from using hotmail to yahoo the after a while i went to gmail and after that i have never looked back !!!!!!!!

well even same old story from my side.Was a hotmail user some three years back. At that time it was the most hottest email provider..Then changed to yahoo since i needed some more space i.e i got 256mb space for free at that time..Now in search of more space shifted to gmail and never looked back. Using gmail since its launch.. Had got an invitation just after few months of its launch.

i use Yahoo, Hotmail, Netscape, Gmail, and my website e-mailbut i generally give out my yahoo e-mail address because i find yahoo to be the best one in looks, and easy to navigate...lol with gmail it is too plain for me, hotmail, you have to enter @hotmail.com on the end and it gets rather annoying..lol so i do use all of them, but yahoo is byfar the best for me, not for everyone but for me :)

I have Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail but I'm using Hotmail as my primary email. Hotmail has accompanied me for many years since it was my first email. Many of my friends have been contacting me using Hotmail. Gmail on the other hand was quite a waste because it wasn't really in the use. However in terms of web space provided by the 3 email providers, Gmail still has the most.

All the mail that i use are Hotmail,Mail.com and Gmail.Comparing all this 3 mails, i'd choose Gmail because gmail is much faster than the other 2 plus gmail provides many space too.Although not much people will get gmail unless they're invited by their friends or someone...At first i don't have gmail.. when i asked my fren that the other mails was slow... my fren told me to use gmail and he invited me :) so im using gmail now.. i still use others though.. :)

I reccommend yahoo! mail because it lets you search your entire inbox for matching email just like a search engine. you can search the email titles and the contents for any phrase or word.

Thats one advantage of yahoo :)... but Gmail also can do that :) Gmail can chat with other gmail users also :DStill Gmail is top... but i dun think it'll be top forever ;... Gmail got like all in one XD.

Gmail is more than 2 GB now i think... and for few more months/years Gmail will have 3GB and more than that after.... A non stop counting o_o so gmail is gettin bigger and more bigger..

I use my yahoo account more than my Gmail - Ive let my Hotmail just slideaway. I do use my domains email most of all though. Yahoo Mail vs. GmailWhen Google announced its Gmail service, it set a new standard for capacity, offering a full gigabyte of storage for each user. Gmail was designed as a search-centric system -- by offering so much storage, Google encouraged users to simply store all messages and search to find them, rather than using a traditional folder based filing system.Many other web-based email services announced similar capacity enhancements, but did little to improve the searchability of email.Yahoo's upgrade puts its email system on a par with Gmail. Although the 100 megabyte free account is less than Gmail's 1 gigabyte limit, Yahoo does not count spam or trash messages toward the total.In addition, Yahoo has removed advertising from messages in Mail Plus accounts, and has no plans to serve contextually based text advertisements at all, according to Garlinghouse. Gmail messages sometimes include contextually based text ads based on a machine scan of the contents of your email.The primary difference between Gmail and Yahoo mail is that Gmail has threaded messages, allowing you to see all exchanges of a particular subject grouped together. Gmail also occasionally returns web search results based on a contextual scan of the content of your mail.If you're still pining away for a Gmail account, Yahoo's revamped email service is an excellent alternative. Garlinghouse says that the company plans to continue enhancing the service throughout the year.Yahoo is also releasing "tens of millions" of dormant or unused user names today, allowing you to sign up for a more meaningful user name than in the past.Yahoo does require more personal information than Google on its registration form for email, but registration also provides you access to other Yahoo services, such as the excellent My Yahoo personalized service, Yahoo photos and Yahoo Messenger.

I have several e-mail addresses, all at various places around the web. I have a lot of them on yahoo!, some on MSN (that I haven't touched in years), and just recently I registered a second e-mail address on gmail. It's cool how gmail has a built in chat feature. My boyfriend and I were having fun with that the other day, haha. :)

Another gmail user here :)I like it, even though I don't use the webinterface a lot... I have thunderbird installed now it's easier and much faster to get your mail with it :)