xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots Trailer

Heres a trailer for MGS4 and my god this game is going to be awesome but what kind of future is it though, I see the post apocalypse happening but dunno.

so heres the trailer

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Its coming out next year, the gfx are awesome the sounds going to be awesome and my knowledge of the metal gear games the game play is going to be awesome.

It sure does look sweet, and hopefully it will contain some answeres (you know to questions the unfeasibly confusing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty opened up). Hopefully it will be longer than 2 aswell.And yeah the gameplay and the story will be awsome Metal Gear Solid always is. Well I expect to see lots of rather rediculous thoeries as to what this trailer means cropping up on th einternet, hey they'll be lots of beliveable things too. I see this as being one of the mian selling point of the PS3, I know I will get one to play this game, after all the game can't really fail gudging by the quality of the previous 3 (I just hope four has more in common with one and three than it does with two)

I am a Metal Gear Solid Addict and always will be, This will be the follow up from after Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty so it will include answers to what happened between them 10 years. and its said that the injection he does to his neck is a foxdie temp cure. But it isnt confimed yet..

Is that the trailer where dinasour like robots cut by a sword :) That was funny...But graphics look fasinating... I started MG series with 1st CD version.You know, in this game Snake is kinda old, so they may not continue story for a next game. But because MG is a solid game, who knows maybe they re-make old atari version again :)

We have played a different character for every MGS currently out, so why would Snake's age mean the series is going to end? As for the answers to all the questions it doesnt matter how many are revealed as much as how they are revealed. Also, ulterior motives would be a nice thing to bring back (where did they go?), esp for most of the bosses.

It really looks awesome, i hope to see this in a near future and that the details regarding the Liquid's arm & Ocelot would be explained...Also, i've read things related to this, Liquid aquired a hundred % control over Ocelot's body? mmm, I think the location is like Iran or maybe Irak, it looks that mr Kojima will criticize E.E.U.U. political decitions in this game, as in the others, not so directly, as always.