xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
luis123456

Hello!

Hello! I?m called luis acevedo. I?m are a student and have 14 years old.I live in Argentina nd are looking for friends. The true? I come to this forum for a hosting account because a lot of hosting providers are closed and do not have gains to reopen. You are the unique free host opened what I?ve finded now.

Hi Luis123456, Welcome to the trap 17 forum from one of the elder members. Yes this is a unique place. I have been here since January and have made many acquaintances. People here are warm and friendly. Most are rather helpful if you need it. Keep posting and you will get hosted soon. Tell us more about your home country of Argentina. :)

Hello there! I'm 14 as well and found this place because it was just what I was loooking for. I hope you find that all the members here are friendly and always looking to help out other people. If you need anything or whatever, just let me know and I can try to help you as best I can. Have fun here at Xisto!

hello,luis welcome to Xisto where you really find a good free web hosting services site.there are so many members here who have website on their own.so hope you get your account as soon as possible.meanwhile,to be easy to get that,learn the refered rule of being in Xisto later.btw,I do like Argentina's nation soccer team.they are so cool.wish a good luck to they on the following world cup. :)well,enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to Xisto! Mine name is Cory but you can call me Slay. :)I'm am 16 and was a Junior this previous year at school but seeing as I'm on summer vacation now I guess I can call myself a senior.Argentina! What is it like there? Is that the place thats like a dessert with the kangaroos? lol. I'm from America so I guess I wouldn't know. lolAlso you came to the right place for website hosting, Xisto is a great host and gives you a lot of cool features and easy to use. The best thing of all though is no ads!!!Once again, welcome to Xisto. :)