xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Gay Relationships And Marriage What do you think is right?

I know this may stir up trouble, but I am willing to take that chance.I believe that gay relationships and marriage are wrong. I do not believe that the feelings are true and of real love. I have some basic natural facts behind this. But I want to see what your reactions and beliefs are first. Please do not flame me on this. It's just a topic I like to see what others in the world think about this.

I suggest you checkout this thread: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/36326-the-possibility-of-gay-rights-should-it-be-allowed/ instead of starting a completely new one. I've already posted my views (if you need any clearification don't hesitate to ask), and would like to see you try and back yours up. Specificly: I want to know by what criteria you distinguish between "true" and "fake" love. Especially because (and this is an assumption, please corrent me if im wrong) you've never experienced this "fake" homosexual love.

Please respond, but in the other thread.