xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
luis123456

Es-facil

I have finded a easy free money program. How it works?The process is the following:Step 1: You register at http://www.es-facil.com/ , select your preferred categories and validate your email. Step 2: You refer friends and click on the e-mails received.step 3: You access to yuor stats page. you check out at personal check.P.D: or Note: this free money program is in Spanish, because like say the phrase, all have your cost. I personally make 13, 95 ?uros.

yeah but it's like any other one. Referral referral referral. And those never work, because no one has 4 million friends. That is the drawback to these.

Actualy, the site seems pretty interesting, i'm from Portugal (close to Spain) and their "clients" (the ones who want to advertise their brands) if they are really their clients seems pretty good, and also you don't need so many referrals to do some good amount of $$. If you can get 20 friends and those 20 get more 20 and those 20 get more 20 and those 20 get more 10 and if all read only 2 mails per month that gives you 1768.46 :) (and the is higher than $) :)

I think i'm gonna give it a try!

Be careful. Just don't waster hours for pennies. I hate seein gpeople getting taken advantage of, ya know. I mean there are a lot of dishonest peopel out there and they will do whatever they can to either get your identity or money. Ss just be careful! :)