xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Broken

The sun set down that dayAs I walked away from hereI felt so bad for herand upon my cheek, a tearWe sat and talked that daySaid what needed to be saidI looked into her broken heartand inside her broken headMy heart grabbed holdof whatever it couldit sank as deep as the seaand that is where we stoodNo rocks or foundationCould be seen or foundSinking deeper into nothingFear holding us downAfraid to take another chanceAfriad to sit and talkAfraid to share our inner most beingand let our souls walkChoices had to be madeThat could bury us bothCar rides through crowded mindsand we failed to make the mostI heard you cry againbringing me closer to youwe slow danced againand then our love grewWe shared a kiss or twobut nothing to preversejust sat and stared a whileinto our own little curseLove that binds us is strongWe have our ups and downsWe scatter and come togtherand stand upon common groundsD.M. Bantner