xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

What do yuo do when your stuck between two people?.. two people you love all to much and know it would brake your heart to see them cry and it would brake their heart to see you with any one but them.. im lost and help less at this moment.. Pleas help me...

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

na don't leave both of them that might hurt you much and could be difficult for you to recover!!But also i'm unable to advice you at the moment.. Anyways all the best with all those relations hope it goes fine

Your post points mainly to saying that you 'love' two people which causes concerns to the above two posts. Do both these people 'love' you?, If so, how much do each of them 'love' you?You may be suprised that if you think hard about who 'loves' you the most, you'll find that one doesn't really 'love' but maybe just a friend with a crush. Is what you feeling 'love'?, How can you be sure it's 'love'?Are you willing to hurt someone, for the better good?, the one you may reject could 2 minutes later find the 'love' of thier dreams around the next corner. Also, are you willing to sacrifice your happiness for thiers, or thier happiness for yours? Not doubt you have a tought decision ahead, but maybe if you let it sit around for alittle longer, see if one can maybe move on with someone else, leaving you with one choice.Good Luck, and please share your experiences for others to learn from when things happen. Experience is the best Advice!

This is a matter of choosing who you lover more. You cannot say that you love them both and have the same level of affection for them. There relationships that goes better if you two are just friends or best friends, and most of the time is is better to have a best friend than a girlfriend or a boyfriends. And besides, i guess you are sure if both the two persons would love you that same as you love them. Choose the one who loves you just like you love her or him.

Well the first thing you need to do is ask them if they would mind having a threesome if they say yes cool if not you should leave them both and find two that will LOL <_< Just kidding i think you neeed to make a choice as if you don't you might end u plosing both of them and then you will really feel stupid then someone might get hurt but it is one those things you can't really help

my roommate is also warried about the thing similar to you.he love two girls one is rich but less beautiful than another,the other came from a poor workers family.both of them are in college,but one will be away for her graduation.so now my friend must make a choice for them.because the rich girl is far away from him who lives in different city,he feel that he love her less than the beautiful one.however,as fact,the rich girl alway concern him by sending him daily things and study info...which is very useful and helpful for him.but the beautiful one alway has a high expense,the money of which coming from my friend,just for her nice face(i dislike this kind of girl <_<).well,he make deep thinking and decide to love his real love who love him really.i just gave an example above,so how you want to do is laying in which girl really love you... good luck.

Love is a single thing shared between two mutual people. Love is when 2 find love in the other. What you are talking about is lust, not love. True love is between you and someone else. not someones.

well i think after reading what everyone had to say, i am going to just let it be and not do anything... i'm not abou to do something i will regreat so... i'll just start looking all over again.........

I strongly agree with Moolkye.Don?t confuse ?love? with something else. Put aside all things and be honest with yourself. Running away from a problem is not a way to solve it.If you can?t decide, then it is perhaps you who doesn?t ?love?.

What do yuo do when your stuck between two people?.. two people you love all to much and know it would brake your heart to see them cry and it would brake their heart to see you with any one but them.. im lost and help less at this moment.. Pleas help me...

Ouch... thats a tough one. But, you do have to break some eggs to make an omelet. Here is what I would suggest. Look at them both. Decide which one you have more in comon with. See which one you have similer interests, view, religion, etc etc. If you are looking for a future, such as marriage and kids, you need to look at if they would be a good parent.

Most importantly, sometimes it is ok to be a little selfish. Think about yourself for a minute. Who makes you the happiest. Which one could you see yourself loving forever.

Maybe this sounds like something from Dr. Phil, but I really think if you consider all these things, you will find yourself to become very happy!

In my culture and society its ok to love 99 - and its also ok to have 99 wives in that matter that osama bin ladin had 500 wives and 100 husbands and over 600 children.WEll i if ur from the middle east you shouldnt have any problems , however, the western world is quite differnt and probably im the wrong person to give u this advicesorry for bad english - im half drunkdont drink and drivepeace

Become Mormon.Seriously, though, I have little doubt that what you're talking about is actually infatuation. How much time have you spent with either? How much time alone, conversing? Pick the one which you think probably likes you more, ask her out, see how it works. If it don't, you can go to the other. Unless you're like 40 years old it doesn't really matter.