xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joe2Chance

Mysql Databases Disapered

Hi, my Mysql databases gone and i can not add any database! <_< Is this temporaly? In the General account information the info show this:

Mysql databases / 99

:lol:

Any help would be very thankful.

I suppose this is a temporary sql downtime. Probably because some kind of flood or spamming. Probably in an hour or so databases will come back (I hope). It had happened before but it?s been months since the last time something similar ocurred. I mean, it doesn?t happen often...Oh, in fact they?re back already <_<

ahh relief.. im glad its back up. i thought i had screwed up something.

1. Error messageGallery
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/seadmin/public_html/gallery/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 34

2. Error Message
phpbb forums

phpbb: Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

for some reason nothing is working.. i was working on my forums getting ready to pin some rules and this is what i get on my phpbb forums

so i checked to see if anything else was working and my gallery game the above error

[note=saint-michael copied and paste the topic you made into this post, deleted the other one.[/note]

the db's should be back up now. Will keep this post open just in case.just a reminder everyone make sure a topic has not already been started with it concerns downtime and errors, Don't need 10 topics on the same thing.