xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ShaeF Marty

Shaef Clan Recruiting For Cod Uo And Cod 2

Hello there my name as you can see is Marty and I am here to tell you about our clan Supreme Headquaters Allied Expeditinary Force or ShaeF for short. We began life in Jan of this year after our former clan decided to close at the behest of our previous clan leader. A few of us have been together for over 3 yrs playing first in 9thSF then leaving that to form a new clan called Tactical Assault Force, that closed this Jan and ShaeF was born out of the community from TaF. We are currently recruiting new members to join our community people that like to play Call of Duty both United Offensive and the newer CoD2 so if you are interested in becoming a new member in our clan why not visit the following bits of information and have a look for yourselves.Clan website = http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Clan TeamSpeak = 87.117.226.43:7777 password is "february"Clan Game ServersCall of Duty : United Offensive = 87.117.226.43:28960Call of Duty 2 = 87.117.226.43:28970Both servers are running TDM and you are more than welcome to take a look I hope to see some people in the future. Until then I will sign off.|ShaeF| MartySupreme CommanderSupreme Headquaters Allied Expeditinary Force