xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

My Game I Made Its Adventure type

I didn't actually play it, but it looks intresting. You ight want to "spice-up" your website so that its more appealing and professional (no offense to your web-design skills). You might also want to submit you game to download sites.

Dunno for game,but you should try make your site a bit more glamour.No offense but you should do more effort by creating home page in dreamveawer or if u r a familiar with html code then it should do the job.This way ,page looks like average blog.Again ,take no offense <_<

Edited by Oleyum (see edit history)

The first thing I want to comment on is your website. All I see there, is information about your game, and I actually can't find the place where I can find where the game is. Maybe, if you organized the site better, there could be more "traffic" to your already almost fantastic site. Also, "freewebs" is not a great site to host your game. Games should be hosted in a domain, so it would be "professional". So, maybe you could get a good hosting here or in Xisto - Web Hosting. I'm sure they could provide you with great hosting. Finally, I have a quick question. How do you make games? I have no clue and would love to learn how. I don't even know what "program" or "language" you use. Maybe, if you can tell me, that would be of great assistance. Thanks!

also something I like to add it also good to provide screen shots and maybe some demo download as well instead of asking you for it, it would be alot easier for people to comment on it.@nova to simply answer your questions their are hundreds of differnt ways to program a game by the many different game engines that are being used.But to work in one of the most hardest programming you need to have master C++, Visual, java, graphic engines, AI, mathmatics programming and thats alot of learning to do. I would recommend buying Neverwinter nights in which you can build your own game based of the engine that nwn runs on.But again you need to have lot of programming experiance to even begin at games.

I could not see any pictures in your gallery. I dont think having ADSENSE on your site looks very professional as well. But your effort will be rewarded - good work, keep it up.

You could also put the system requirments for the game. Pictures of the game doesnt seem to work yet. There is a game contest at a school near where I live, Its going to be a flash based game, due in september, when I have something I will post it so I can hear your opinions.

Well I looked at the site and didn't find to much relating to the game itself. Also you should post some screenshots of it so people can see what it will look like. How do you download it? I wanna try playing it sometime, it looks like it could be fun.

Your site layout is okay now, although I'd say get rid of the music that goes on in the background!.. definite no no imo.The background (template?) however, I'd suggest playing around with that.

Free webs is good for begginers no offence to you. Everything is clearly laid out and easy to read. I do like the sound of the game, but couldnt see how to play it. The game sounds good maybe to make it better create sum highscore board or something.

I have a highscores table in the game but when I try to add the game to the site it won't let me because it's bigger than 750k and the game has 2.9mbNOTE: I added new things to my site and better layout. please check it out. Plus there's voting booths and lots of new things. Plus I have added a new site that connects with that one. I put the website on to the first one so all you will have to do is click on the hyperlink. If you have trouble getting to that just type in this website.http://www.webs.com/
gamemakerideasCheck out my new updates weekly becuse I get on those websites almost every day! So keep checking out those new updates and make sure you sign my guestbook to tell me all the great ideas you have.Note: I will add a guestbook to the second page so you can add your ideas on there too! :)

Edited by Brandon Smith (see edit history)