xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beth

Embarrassing bad can be good

I met this guy off of http://www.edate.com/ last month. It was our first date and he picked me up at my house. He arrived a little early when I was still getting ready so I had him wait in the other room. I only have a small 2 room apartment so I was a little uncomfortable about getting ready with someone I just met but what could I do? Oh, no I had to take a dump.So, now I am thinkng that this online dating thing isn't so great. Why is this guy so early? Did I tell him the wrong time? Anyway, I took a potty and it cloggen the toilette and I tried flushing again and it overflowed. It started leaking out the door and it stunk bad. He asked if i was allright and I didn't respond out of embarrasment.He, started laughing and asked if I needed a plunger. Finally, i told him it was in the closet and if he could bring it to me. He insisted on plunging it for me and we have been together ever since.

That's quite the way to hit off a relationship. I'm happy that things have worked out for you. Personally, I'm still a skeptic when it comes to online dating. I would much rather meet someone for the first time in real life. A friend of mine has been thinking about trying it though. I guess I'll be a good friend and support his decision.

lol thats real funny story..Though not a nice way to meet someone for first time..Oh but can't ignore his sense of humour..

Was he a plumber? One of these guys to come along and do that for you on the first date must have played two things,1. He must have liked you, already.2. He is a real genuine caring person.Not alot of males would have done that for a girl after just meeting her for the first time .. unless there a plumber.Congrats on a good catch. I just i never have to be in that position, i hate unblocking toilets.

I met this guy off of http://www.edate.com/ last month. It was our first date and he picked me up at my house. He arrived a little early when I was still getting ready so I had him wait in the other room. I only have a small 2 room apartment so I was a little uncomfortable about getting ready with someone I just met but what could I do? Oh, no I had to take a dump.
So, now I am thinkng that this online dating thing isn't so great. Why is this guy so early? Did I tell him the wrong time? Anyway, I took a potty and it cloggen the toilette and I tried flushing again and it overflowed. It started leaking out the door and it stunk bad. He asked if i was allright and I didn't respond out of embarrasment.

He, started laughing and asked if I needed a plunger. Finally, i told him it was in the closet and if he could bring it to me. He insisted on plunging it for me and we have been together ever since.

Well if hes seen your crap then there isn't much more you have to worry about. I think you dont have to worry about any future embarrassments. I bet you were horrified. I dont know how i would react if that happend to me.

I am sorry i do like the story but i kinda sounds like its made up. I guess there are somethings that just very rare that do happen though and this could be one of them. I dont know if i would still go out with someone who i just had to plung a toliet for i guess it all mattered on the situation at the time.

Lol that is the most hilarious story I have ever heard lol. Good For You. Hilarious even in comparison to anchorman (lol amazing comedy.) :rolleyes:. He seems like a real good guy :lol: If I was in that situation I would probably have fainted lol. That would have been so embarassing.Nice! This should be top of the list day in day out!