xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeeSUHH

So Sorry Lyrics

Another song that i got lyrics to but never finished recording.baby im sorry.im sorry baby im sorrywont you please forgive meid do anything literally anythingto have you in my arms againim regretting everything i really meaneveryhing ive done to hurt you boyand from my broken heartthe bottom of my broken heartim aplogizing to youu...boy i kno weve been thru many thingsand i know that weve been apart for too longbut lately ive been thinkin really hardabout the things that me and you had went thrui know i acted dumb treating you the way i didi shouldve known this a year agobut baby people like me make mistakesthats why im sayin this andtruely im meanin this.im sorry baby im sorrywont you please forgive meid do anything literally anythingto have you in my arms againim regretting everything i really meaneveryhing ive done to hurt you boyand from my broken heartthe bottom of my broken heartim aplogizing to youu...boy you know we tried to work it outand how wed always end up at no wherearguin and screamin at eachotherdont you see its killin me.i know you im doing this to make you madand tryna make you go thru all the miserybut the truth isyou are the only onei dont wanna hurt you on purpose boyi know that you dont believe meand i kno that you dont wanna listenbut baby please let me prove to youprove to you how much i really carei need to talk you i need to let this outlet you know so after all these monthsplease listen to meim sorry baby im sorrywont you please forgive meid do anything literally anythingto have you in my arms againim regretting everything i really meaneveryhing ive done to hurt you boyi really need to speak to youi wanna be close to youi really need you i really want you boy