xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeeSUHH

Do Fo Luv Remix

Do fo luv remixft. Leesuh, Big BOI & Rudy.(Leesuh)ooh oooh oooooh comon hit itwhadup my name is rudymay i take yo orderaww u want some of me thats a dolla n a quartergurl im just playini juss wanna hear you say"come with me n stay with me"ohhhhhwhat you mean you talkin bout your cribyou kno im feelin upon you like barbeques up on a ribyou kno i said it first gurlyou kno i got dibsand i dont care what they sayi really wanna have your kidsunless you think im in a rush alotbaby im not a playa i juss crush alotya you kno wassup tahts the big punishaindependent upon a shorty then i wont punishai wanna wake up together every morning at six n put my fingertips from your head to your hipsi kno we just met and you dont really know mebut i reallly like you and i wanna be more than your homieso i can be the one you love n cry tooso whats you saying baby gurl you wanna be my boothen come with me n dance the night abovecuz id do anything id do anything fo loveTheres something about the way you smile at me(smile at me baby)The way you look at me with those eyes(big brown brown eyes)Theres something about the way you say my name(say my name baby)Boy you got me so darn into you(so darn into you boy)Cuz boy, ive been searchin for a guy like youcuz boy ive been searchin for a guy like youuu(comon rudy, hit it baby, big boi, comon hit it)Its big boy said you lookin fo a guy like meand ma you know how we doi wanna be withchuforget that keep it real witchugimme a chance and ill messs witchuchyeacuz you the one for me and im the only one for youand im sayin this cuz you is my boo chyeawe keep it crackin when we chillin in the streetsn babe we keep it crackin when we chillin the sheetsn imma tell you shorty one more timeimma hit you up tell gurl one more timeTheres something about the way you smile at me(smile at me baby)The way you look at me with those eyes(big brown brown eyes)Theres something about the way you say my name(say my name baby)Boy you got me so darn into you(so darn into you boy)Dont act like you dont want it boy i know you really do(you know you do)You know i really want you boy i know i really do(i know i do)just promise me youll treat me right and ill be there for youjust call me when you want too boo im always here for youcuz baby(ive been searchin)Those feelings that i had before just started comin backim feeling more n more n more the love were meant to haveim hopin we can hit it right and make me realizeall the things im missing babe i need it in my lifesee every other guy im with just likes to play these gamesbut something you give off to me just got me so insaneso call me up and make you mineim really feeling youTheres something about the way you smile at me(smile at me baby)The way you look at me with those eyes(big brown brown eyes)Theres something about the way you say my name(say my name baby)Boy you got me so darn into you(so darn into you boy)cuz boy ive been searchin for a guy like youcuz boy ive been searchin for you...