xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeeSUHH

Infatuated Lyrics Ft. Leesuh

(yo breezy let me get some of that)I love, love that thing you doand i cant take my eyesmy mind, off youim infatuated, your my babyyou complete meyou kno im gonna rock on you and maybe we can hook up later(leesuh)you see, how i want you boy i want you next to meyou feel, how im feenin you i really need you hearbut thers something bout the way you hold me so tightand the way you say my name jus got me into youyou know, i really want youyou feel, i reallly need youand boy dont you know i like the way you screamin those things to mebaby i want youyou know i need youi gotta have youso wont you come stay with me(yo breezy let me get some of that)I love, love that thing you doand i cant take my eyesmy mind, off youim infatuated, your my babyyou complete meyou kno im gonna rock on you and maybe we can hook up later(leesuh)ya boo you kno im infatuated toofrom the way you look and the way you dressfrom those sexy abs to those sexy lipsyou know im lovin that outfit, im lovin yo kicks you seesince the time i saw you boyi really knew i had you to myselfyou gotta feel so blessed to hear me sayall those things that i say when u look at mei know u trippin out by what i doi can rap, i can sing i do it all fo youboy you treat me like right man shouldi wanna stay witchu juss keep it real witchu(yo breezy let me get some of that)I love, love that thing you doand i cant take my eyesmy mind, off youim infatuated, your my babyyou complete meyou kno im gonna rock on you and maybe we can hook up later(both)I love, love that thing you doand i cant take my eyesmy mind, off youim infatuated, your my babyyou complete meyou kno im gonna rock on you and maybe we can hook up latermm, yeaa, you kno im infatuated too