xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

People And There Rough-housing

UGH! It's so annoying! People these days are WAY to rough.Now, I like to airsoft, I have a 307FPS Berreta, very powerful, and I used .20 Gram BB's, now that'll leave an impact. And I've NEVER hurt someone so seriously with it. It seems in my neighborhood I'm the oldest who plays, and I play the easiest!My friend owns a 217FPS pistol, and he's insanely rough with it. We were playing CTF, and I was running from him, he came around the corner and shot me in the NECK from less then 5 FEET AWAY! With a 217FPS pistol I WAS ON THE GROUND! He hit a vien, and it hurt so badly. But I didn't stop playing, I stood back up, laughed and continued. He gets shot, throws his gun on the ground, and throughs a tantrum. Oh, ya, he's 14 btw. And calling me a wimp.Today I was airsofting with a couple different friends. Same age as me, and twice as big(like, height wise, remember, I'm really REALLY small). We played under a bridge, because the neighbors were getting mad because they had BB's in there yard, so we had to move to an open place. But we play under a bridge so we aren't seen. 2 Minutes into the game they cornered me. It was 2v2. and my teammate was no where near me. Under the bridge is like a tunnel, so one guy was at one end, and the other at another end. Now, we have a rule, no shooting if you're less then 10 feet apart, seeing as how they're using 1) an uzi, and 2) a deagle, it should have been farther. But no, they started RUNNING twords me shooting. They got closer then 5 feet. I was yelling "I GIVE" "I GIVE", when someone says that, it's means you're so close, and it means you need to back off. No, they kept coming closer. So I ran. I was running out of the tunnel and tripped over a broken bed spring. I fell. I was laying there and I couldn't move my legs, I got thrashed. My pants were ripped, and I lifted them up. I was bleeding pretty bad and I was cut open. Wait. They kept shooting. I looked in front of me, and there was my friends gun(I was using), it was an M6, one piece of by my head, one piece about 5 feet away. Ya, it SHATTERED! They ran up to me, the gun was there last concern, he didn't care about it to much since it was broken in the first place. We didn't have any water with us because we were shoved out the door, all we had was poweraide. Guess what, to clean my cut out, they poured poweraide on it....I'll admit, it worked, and didn't hurt "to much". Wrapped it up and kept playing. I sat out for a while though..Called my parents, got my dad on the phone. I knew he wouldn't pick me up because he couldn't, so I asked for my mom..."Oh, she's in the bathroom, I'll tell her to call when she gets out". I waited for 40 MINUTES! And I had to call again, once I called, my dad said "Oh, btw, Joseph called for you". So I'm sitting on the ground bleeding and my dad couldn't even tell my mom to call me back...What's with people being so rough? I mean seriously we're playing with guns and all they care about is winning. Airsoft is a really fun sport, but you need to watch who you play with, because some of these guys are ruthless....This isn't ganna stop me from playing, the cut doesn't hurt anymore, but my knee is sore...I just wish people would chill out a bit. nothing this bad happened when I played with my other friends. <_<.Oh ya, the M6, his dad said not to let anyone else use it because it'll get broken. Wow, I wish he'd of listened.I guess I got what was coming :lol: but it's just soo fun :lol:.

yeah not much i can say about that, if you play with guns expect to get hurt like that, same thing happens with a lot of activities like football. its just something you will have to accept. You can't expect people that play with guns to be gentle, thats just silly

Nononono, you miss the whole point. We set rules so stuff like this doesn't happen. They're expected to be followed, but weren't. I don't mind getting hurt, I understand it's apart of the game. But when you get hurt because people aren't following the rules makes me mad.

Maybe you could try playing on an actual airsoft site next time then you wont get so hurt, as there'd be marshals and i hope no bedsprings to trip over. i'm guessing its not illegal to play on the street with airsoft guns where you are, but jus goes to show, u should always play on a site where you'd be more safer. <_<:lol:

This isn't a game I've heard of before, it sounds a little creepy, to make a game out of running around and shooting eachother. But then.. maybe it's better than all the first-person shooters my friends play.. at least you guys are getting exercise while you shoot eachother ;pJust be careful about who you're playing with next time, I guess ^^;;