xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Msn 8 Interface Upgraded Again

well when today i signed into msn 8 beta messenger it showed a message saying that a newer version is available and that you should install it in order to continue , but lol that was the second time i have seen that message and last time i thought was going to be the final beta interface ,so i had to download and i must say it looks very nice and neat now, the icons are also 3d glowing green and blue, it is very fast to sign in also now compared to previous ones and i dont find any annoying bugs anymore too , sure it is nice now but i am now wondering whether microsoft will be happy with this interface or they are going to annoy people who are using this beta to having to download a newer version every now and then <_<

Since it's beta, they have the rights to do whatever they want to the software. Although it's annoying to see changes every now and then, you are sure to be among the first to experience the new features of MSN 8 which many doesn't have the chance. I'm getting jeolous of you because I love glass effects with 3D glowing graphics which you can get to experience now. I'm not downloading the beta because I think it's not yet stable. I'd rather use an older version. At least it proved far lesser bugs and better stability than the one on beta.