xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stingray002

Life In Singapore School

Because i live in Singapore, so some things may be different for some people.Every time, we have to go to the dentist, and that is counted the worst things of all happening.The dentist will always say it is not pain, but everyone came out almost crying. The next thing should be the lesson.Lessons are boring. (Especially when i'm in Sec 2 Express)1.History lesson, so lame and boring.2.Literature lesson, the teacher ALWAYS ask me the questions i don't know, which get me to punishments.3.English lesson, i know it is important, but the teacher always gives us stupid worksheets, which i think i have done in P5 or P6.But, there is 1 lesson in particular which i like/don't likeThe reason i put like/don't like because there is 2 Home Economics Teacher.1 is hot and sexy and have nice+big b**bs.2 is fat and always hurrying us for homeworks.Come'on, i want to hear your stories about school.If you submit good TRUE stories, they may be gifts from me!!!!SO PARTICIPATE NOW.

Our sceince teacher is a psycho.Once he made a hydrogen rocket with a 2.5L coke bottle.After he finished filling it with 1/4 hydrogen 1/2 oxygen and 1/4 water we went outside. He told us about ummm actualy I wasn't listening but yeah I asked him if these rockets sometimes just blow up and not shoot fowards, he said yes. I was like blow up, blow up, blow up with everyone else he put the a match to it and.......... BOOM! The geeks in the library wet themsleves! And Our sceince teacher is like 'ahhh' and cluting his arm were it looked like a rather large peice of plastic was embeded in his arm. In the end I learnt that our sceince teacher is doesn't always care if the princibal is watching him make bombs........ Lol.

Our sceince teacher is a psycho.Once he made a hydrogen rocket with a 2.5L coke bottle.
After he finished filling it with 1/4 hydrogen 1/2 oxygen and 1/4 water we went outside. He told us about ummm actualy I wasn't listening but yeah I asked him if these rockets sometimes just blow up and not shoot fowards, he said yes. I was like blow up, blow up, blow up with everyone else he put the a match to it and.......... BOOM! The geeks in the library wet themsleves! And Our sceince teacher is like 'ahhh' and cluting his arm were it looked like a rather large peice of plastic was embeded in his arm. In the end I learnt that our sceince teacher is doesn't always care if the princibal is watching him make bombs........ Lol.

Gosh at least you guys have interesting teachers. I had one science teachernamed Mr Charcoal....and you can imagine the snide remarks when ever he passes any students. To top everything off , he was slightly balding and walks with a slight limp. Not only that he has some problem with keeping sentances short. By the time he finishes each lesson, about three quarter of the class is already asleep, so don't complain too much guys, I think you all really have it good:)

Interesting stories..Well now i'm not in school but college. My school teachers were extremely good in all sense..But now since i'm in college i've realized the difference..My Applied Chemisty teacher has a gap between his front teeth both up and down..And he speaks water as vatal.. Whole class laughs on him..My most of college lecturers don't know to speak in english so it becomes difficult to communicate with them..One more annoying thing my Communication skills teacher tells us joke in his mother tongue .Lol

school sucks.they make us get up early in the morning at about 5am+,when you finally get up,you get to school.after that,when you are still half alsleep,they try to get stuff into your brain.shouldnt they start school later?at least when we are AWAKE?i hate my teachers too.they are the most unreasonable things on earth.dont you people agree??

SUCKS IN SINGAPORE eveywhere.

Life In Singapore School

The school is the worst nightmare of all kids. Because 1)no freedom at all 2)They have Extreme strict rules 3)People are lame and stupid immature fools 3)Boys are annoying and both childish and immature 4) Girls always think that they are very sexy and likes to gossips on people (They are the worst ever) 5.No talking , no handphones , no eletric devices , No styling your hair (you can only be a nerb in school 6) 99% of a school commuinity sucks.

-reply by Mamasan

Help.....

Life In Singapore School

Hey you peeps I'm onlt ten and I clicked on this thing cause aparently people from sinapore go on here...I have 2 do this project wit some dumb kid in my class.And I have 2 ask do any of uses now what its like as living in Singapore.Cause I live in Australia and I have 2 do a project on Singapore... So um please get back to me thx

-reply by Just Guess