xisto Community
elevenmil

Web Stats Not Updating

I logged into cpanel tonight to see that my web statistics have not been updated since April 28th. Each day from there until now shows no information. Any reason for why this may be happening?If you need a screen shot I will provide it but I have searched for this issue in the forums and no one else has reported a similar problem.

Hmm... Did you accidently change one of the files in your root directory? Those files contain stat information and will cause the stat generator to not work properly on your site it they are changed.

elevenmil, see if it updates on may 8 for you. just testing a theory of mine, since at least 2 moderators (me, and jlhaslip) are monitoring web stats (via cpanel AWSTATS) from the start of this month when this has been brought up in T17 staff's boards. <_< we're still also waiting for an admin reply on this issue, so just keep posted for future updates. :lol: until then, there is no definite answer i can provide as moderator.

Actually it's happening to me as well. But it will still update your statistics log still every 2-3 days or even more. The statistics were used to update every few minutes. That could be a configuration that the administrators of the servers to save resources and bandwidth for the rest of the users.

I thought there was a manual update link that you could click on to update stats so that it showed the cumulative stats till date... not sure though, been ages since I logged into my cpane *oops*

elevenmil, see if it updates on may 8 for you. just testing a theory of mine, since at least 2 moderators (me, and jlhaslip) are monitoring web stats (via cpanel AWSTATS) from the start of this month when this has been brought up in T17 staff's boards. <_< we're still also waiting for an admin reply on this issue, so just keep posted for future updates. :lol: until then, there is no definite answer i can provide as moderator.

And your theory proves to be a pretty good one. Today the pleny of 0's that I have been seeing for the last week and a half are no more...

Funny situation there, and I would like to hear of the reason behind it, if one can be provided...