xisto Community
pwnarized

A Free Awesome Online Game.

Hey guys, ive been playing a game called The Club Manager and its awesome. Its free and you don't have to download anything. Just go to
https://theclubmanager.com/
to sign up for an account. If you sign up i get referal credits... but I'm not a retard that spams it just so i get the points. I really DO recommend people playing it. I mean... if i even bother wasting the time to actually get people to sign up, that means i CARE about the game. Don't judge a book by its cover, sign up and try it out. If you don't like it.. then quit it. Theres nothing to lose.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not post referral link!

eh....the website u post is providing a game which is text-based game ar? :lol: very bored if text-based. :rolleyes:;) can suggest 3D game?i heard that the director of ragnarok will be promote his latest 3D game which is gaming like ragnarok.name is "steam ???" forgot d :D sorry to post another game in ur topic ar. :D very very sorry :P

Cool Game but it's not my type I like more the war and action games. Although thanks, but beaware of posting referral links.

Hey guys, ive been playing a game called The Club Manager and its awesome. Its free and you don't have to download anything. Just go tohttps://theclubmanager.com/
to sign up for an account. If you sign up i get referal credits... but I'm not a retard that spams it just so i get the points. I really DO recommend people playing it. I mean... if i even bother wasting the time to actually get people to sign up, that means i CARE about the game. Don't judge a book by its cover, sign up and try it out. If you don't like it.. then quit it. Theres nothing to lose.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not post referral link!

i dont like those games

I signed about about 2 months ago, never played it really. But the graphics did get better. A lot better. It looked so crappy and confusing when I first signed up. I couldn't really get the whole point of the game. Pretty boring.

I think we should make a sticky thread on the gamers arena forum with all the free games we have found so far, such as gunz the duel, tremulous, etc. It would be nice to find the thread instead of searching for games, which is pretty hard since there are many threads already.