xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TripleH13

James Bond From Russia With Love Review PSP game

I know alot of people where saying this game realy sucked. But i was recently playing it for psp and i have got to say that it was an amazing game. Probally one of the best James Bond Game i have ever played but nothing beats out the original 007. But the gameplay is really great for psp and i havent played the other versions of this game but if it is anything like the psp version you guys will love it. The only bad thing about it is that their is only a few levels so if you are really good at that ype of game it would probally only take you a few hours to beat the whole game. I would personally rate this game 4.5/5.

"Bond From Russia With Love" LOLThat is James Bond from Russia? That he there does? Please, describe it detailed, this is much interesting.

i dont really no what you mean. But it is like a sean conory type bond. It is the missions he does when he is in russia. It is really fun to play. Alot of people gave it ow ratings. But for the psp it is very good. Like i said before it only takes a few hours to beat unless you put the difficulty to very hard or something higher.