xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Life Imprisonment For 9-1-1 Attacker He plead guilty

Now I've seen it all.

This guy pleads guilty to assisting in the death of over 3,000 people and gets Life Imprisonment. Something is wrong here, folks.
That is just my opinion. Wonder how long he will last in the Prison? Probably won't be in the General Popuation there. Then again, maybe he will.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well, why kill such a horrible man when you can make him suffer for years to come, I guess.. if you want to look at it positively. I, too, cannot believe he got off the hook. After all that horrible testimony, too. It's amazing, somebody rigged that jury.Anyway, now we can all rest assure that somewhere in a high security jail cell our little friend will waste away all alone and miserable for the rest of his life, which, if he is fortunate, won't be long.Juries are just too leanient these days.

why not just kill the idiot instead of waisting the tax payers money by putting him in some high security prison, or anywhere for that matter....it is a good find jlhaslip

Why in the worl dis he getting Life in prison?My personal opinion is that anyone involved in 9/11 should be convicted to a death penalty, that's just ridiculous that the U.S. is letting someone who helped cause possibly the biggest catastrophe ever live in prison...I say they should give him the death penalty and call it over...

I think he should have got the death penalty. Someone who has admitted to killing thousands of people should be sentenced to death, like any other mass murderer. He even said:

I am willing to kill Americans any time, anywhere.

Yes, life keeps him out of society but after killing 3000 people it seems right that he should lose his own life.

These kind of people would have been hanged to death if it happens in Arab world - for example countries like Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia. In Liberal democracy people tend to take advantage of the freedom they enjoy. If these kind of people are not punished with the most severe punishment that is death itself it will encourage more people to do the same thing. In this manner Arab world is way ahead of the rest of the world.