xisto Community
carlvskansas

The Worst Thing To Happen To Humans

Alcohol... it can turn out the worst in someone.its kind of weird how someone can tell you that they love you to your faceand then go out and get drunk and get with another person and act sorry about it.does anyone think that alcohol is an acceptable excuse for cheating?

Yeah you're true..Alcohol has disastrous effect of human.Once when in discotheque i was with my friends and having some fun..And dancing..Suddenly a guys comes from nowhere and grabs my hand and asks me to dance..And the fact he being from same college as i do..Next day he apologises and says he was drunk !!!What the hell is this allowed?

Alcohol is an excuse, yes. I think there are lots of people that don?t drink so much but act as if they were completely drunk only to have an excuse next day in case they fail... "I didn?t mean to... someone put something in my drink" <_<

Alcohol makes you loose your inhabitions and unwind, thats why people drink. You can relax and talk and enjoy yourself! Too much drinking - Binge drinking and getting drunk allows one to completely loose any inhabitions and dont know what they are doing. If your allowing your girlfriend to do that in Public or at home then you are also responsible thats what friends and partners are for. Protecting each other.And the person that had some other guy come and hold his hand and dance. Jesus - Lighten up abit, he was just having some fun. Anyway Its 5pm in Australia and Im over 21 so Im having a Beer.

As an educated and computer literate there are many things to do in this world than to get drunk and play around like a mad mad. I never drink and I feel sorry for people who are lost in their drunken world. Alcohol is not only bad for health, but bad for family, bad for couples, bad for community, bad for country. And there is no positive effects on people. Therefore, I do not recommend anyone to drink alcohol.

I drink but I try not to get drunk. I ahve seen people almost died because of too much alcohol and I would not like those things to happen to me. We used to have a neighbor, and he beats his children everytime he's drunk and he quarrels with his wife every night. They went to the United States he never changed, he is now divorced to his wife and they have abbandoned him. I do not want tto experience this kind of life because of too much alcohol.

Alcohol and Drugs made my brother into a complete and total *BLEEP*. I mean he's my brother and I love him because of the that, but that is the ONLY reason. I mean he drinks constantly and smokes enough dope to cloud a city. Just sad when people have to retreat to those kind of means to make their miserable lives tolerable. And then they take it out on those that are closest to them, usually their family. Sad, truly sad!

Drinking is a personal choice and as with all choices, come with their respective consequences. No way should getting drunk be an excuse for cheating in a relationship.

Edited by dreus (see edit history)

As long as one gets drunk and harms no one else, it's fine with me, his/her life they're throwing away. But when somebody gets drunk and lets say drives, or does something that negatively affects someone else, then that's where the trouble kicks in. This is why I see cigarette smoking as a worse habbit than many drugs, because drugs will kill the user, but cigarette smoke will kill second hand smokers, too.If you want to drink, go ahead, but if you want to ruin somebody's life because of your irresponsibility, you might wanna think it over.

I guess drinking in itself isn't such a bad thing.. and people keep saying that a -small- amount of it is actually good for you. Although I don't drink personally, I have nothing against people that want to, as long as they keep it in check.However, anyone that cheated in a relationship and then wanted to be forgiven because s/he was drinking isn't worth my time.. that's not right.

i think the worst thing that can happen to man is to look into a mirror, vanity is the worst thing i know, it makes you look for you greater than other, you know who you are and you may not fall in emptyness.

I think that when someone does something, the excuse of being intoxicated by alcohol is not acceptable. Being under the influence of this drug leads many people into doing things that they later regret when they are in their 5 senses. Whatever happens when you're drunk is your full responsibility......it doesn't excuse you from cheating or abusing others. I'm sorry to say this...but don't forgive that person who betrayed your love.