xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

Modders? Anybody Do It?

No, not on Xbox Live either. I'm talking about people using modded Xbox's and modding Halo 2 for fun play. I think it brings alot to the table and keeps Halo 2 fun and the points where it get boring. Modding the weapons and characters can take it a long way in that matter, that's why I love to do it.For instance, me and my friend made a mod for Coagulation where the models jump extra high, like so high that you go to the top of the level when you jump, and we set the weapons to extra powerful Shotguns, and we'd run around and jump toward each other to try to shoot each other in the air, which kept us busy for sometime.So people who have modded or mod what kind of games have you played?

Modding is so cool, i used to do it in matchmaking but now i use it with my friends to practice.i use mods like alien AI. for use to practice against. its a cool thing but people shouldnt use it to win. its not cool