xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AMWGeek

My Second Hello Time for my second hello

I was an active member early last year, but sadly I forget my ID and password. As well, a few personal problems. However, I'm back! And hopefully I'll be able to stay active, since naturally I'm VERY active.I love video games, some I enjoy are Kingdom Hearts, any based in japan, any FF games, and BlodRayne 1 and 2. I also LOVE graphics, especially making them. At first I started making icons for RPG (over at GJ), and my graphics improved with each and everytime I tried something new with help from either people or tuts. Then, later on website designing and hosting caught my eye. Someday, I hope to have the skills of most of fansite webmasters today.I have a cat, and two brothers; which to them, I'm just a easy ride si9nce they don't have a car, yet. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved animals (especially cats). I first wanted to be a vet, but changed my mind as I got older. Though, day to day I do think about changing my mind but I never do.My name is Whitney, but I go my Nikki. You can call me by either names, I don't really care. Again, hello again. <_<