xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SimonR

Adwords Software?

Hi all,

Has anybody come across some good Google Adwords software? Obviously the web interface isn't ideal for everybody - I need to get a huge list of products, and give each product it's own ad group with it's own products, thus achieving a much more targeted campaign.

Eg:

Blue widgets >> An ad about blue widgets
Red widgets >> An ad about red widgets
Blue sheep >> An ad about blue sheep
Red sheep >> An ad about red sheep.

Obviously this could be achieved through the normal adwords interface, but this would be extremely time consuming. I need some software. I know for a fact that Google API makes this possible.

I've also heard that Google have made their own software to manage campaigns. Unfortunately they only sent it to a "few" of the top spenders, one of which is not me!

This is the one: here

Thanks

There is a new function in Adwords which lets you copy a entire group with our having to re write everything. I noticed it last week - its handy. I could quickly ad a mothersday. I think its for all users.I have attached a screen caputure of the new function... If not I copied the text as well.Optional: Build your new campaign with settings from an existing campaign. Try the advanced one-page setup screen for faster, easier campaign creation. [?]

There is a new function in Adwords which lets you copy a entire group with our having to re write everything. I noticed it last week - its handy. I could quickly ad a mothersday. I think its for all users.
I have attached a screen caputure of the new function... If not I copied the text as well.

Optional: Build your new campaign with settings from an existing campaign. Try the advanced one-page setup screen for faster, easier campaign creation. [?]

cheers matee, just what i was looking for!!!!!