xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New To Php any good book

Go to one of my latest posts win webdesign and flash forum and alsow at the programming languages forum, i have posted very good ftp's with losts of e-books of all kind, the best ones by the way.

i think i should buy a book because looking at a computer screen for ages reading makes my eyes hurt :)

you dont need ages to learn php. Actually, if you are already familiar with an other programming language such as C, C++, Caml, Pascal, you should get it in less than half an hour. Of course, reading php code is far more useful than reading explanations about all the php functions. And you'll get everything you need with programming (http://php.net/ is a good site for that)

As i have come to learn with any of my web languages i have noticed that reading computer screen for hours on end does tend to get hard on the eyes so now i have binders with each book i have read and printed out. Also looking at source code when you see an idea and learning how that code is implemented is another positive reinforcement to learning it but dont "steal" the code. I understand that there are only so many ways you can accomplish things in each language but you can still create variations by adding your own comments rewording it a little different mold it slowly into your own.

I am New 2I Like See Soruce And Try To Retype And Change ItI Think if i read book I Can not Learn PHP Some Body Tell Us Go To PHP Web Site And Look And Learn To Design PHP Web SiteI Have One questionCan i build Desktop Software With PHP Lan ?

I am New 2

I Like See Soruce And Try To Retype And Change It

I Think if i read book

I Can not Learn PHP

Some Body Tell Us Go To PHP Web Site And Look And Learn To Design PHP Web Site

I Have One question

Can i build Desktop Software With PHP Lan ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Software with php? hmm i have never heard if this ever being asked before but the short and sweet answer would have to be know, php is a web language and is not intended for a stand-alone program. I would suggest Visual Basic if you want to make applications. It is very easy like php.

In this Forum is many Topic about Iam New In PHPU Can find many result in google search about PHPAnd u can find any code and cms in hotscripts.comi think the best way to learn php is looking to scriptsand learn iti hate read booki read many books about php but i learn php in editing cms s

You don't need any books, you have all u need on the web :rolleyes: I learn PHP with 12 years old at this way o.O and if you have any question, just post here and we will try to help you =D