xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

Madden 2007 Will It Live Up To What Madden Used To Be?

For anyone who is a Madden fan, you have to know that Madden NFL has been slacking off recently...Between the online play on both Xbox and PS2, and maybe even Xbox 360 and then the poor presentation you gotta ask yourself: Is EA going to ever elevate Madden back to, uh, Madden? Well, nobody knows this for sure, but the improvements the NCAA team is making for the highly popular NCAA Football franchise, such as adding 7 additional rating into the players ratings, and even as far as adding the exact sun coordinates for each field, to give the game real lighting effects as reported by IGN, you just gotta ask yourself, is Madden going to follow this up? I for one hope so...But still even if that is added to the Madden franchise, it still needs major improvements...With ESPN being implemented into the EA Sports titles there are no limitations to hold Madden back from creating exilirating presentation, you can look at ESPN NFL 2k5 and tell that. But the main improvements that Madden needs are gameplay wise, Madden can be so boring sometimes because the CPU A.I. plays so poorly in games. The ratings that go up and down in your Franchise is unfair, you can play 5 perfect games and only get minor adjusments but play 2 bad games and get the same adjustments, except going down wise. My biggest beef with Madden however is the online play. EA Sports has failed to relize over the last 3 years how easy it is to cheat online. There are broken plays and glitches that drive a fair player crazy. One that really annoys me is the deep ball, which in most terms is unstopable, and playing someone who does nothing but throw it deep is pretty much impossible to beat. If Madden can finally fix all the issues in this years Madden then I, for one, will be happy and be glad to be a Madden gamer again...

I think it will not bw what it used to be. THE 360 version of madden is not all that great. The ESPN 2K5 is alot better, im hoping that ESPN decides to come out with a new one.