xisto Community
kayla_15

Does He Like Me? dating help

i have a guy friend that i like and i've told him i like him and he's known it for a long time.we had phone sex just once(i'm a virgin and i don't plan on losing it to him until he's worthy)and talk to each other on the phone alot(every other night)for a couple of hours and he wants me to write him a letter.he gets jelous and says he's gonna beat up guys when he finds out i've talked to them or wrote them or went out with them(he's jelous).he lives in smithville and i live in cookeville tn(far away pretty from each other.he says he likes my friend but then he said he was through with her and her *BLEEP* plus she dosn't like him and she told him so.he said he thought i was sexy and that he missed me.But he hasn't asked me out!i asked him if he liked me he said that he yeah he guessed so i asked him wats the point in me liking him then and if i should keep liking him and he said yeah.does that mean he likes me but he just won't admit it?so why won't he ask me out and does he like me???please please reply.oh an he said he jus wanted to be single for awhile so he can screw ne 1 he wants and i said that it was funner not to be single cause gettin some was guranteed but bein single it wasn't.o an plz don't send me replys that are scolding me i made that choice and i can't take it back or change it...so does he like me or not and will he or why won't he ask me out?ps he's not the shy type and he dosn't flirt or have phone sex with just ne1 plus he's a nice guy who wouldn't hurt me cause we've been friends for a year and he's not scared to tell me he dosn't like me.he's told me he does b4 but the i asked again he said he didn't then i reciently asked and he said yeah he guessed. i catch him looking at me sometimes and he lays in the dark when he talks to me and shows off when around me wat does this all mean???<3 klaHELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! <_<

by the sounds of things he likes you as a friend and does not see you in any other light so maybe you should just take a stand and ask him directly no beating around the bush "do you like me or not " and try and get a proper answer out of him so you know if it is worth trying with him or not. But from what you have said here i would cut my loses now stays friends with him but look else where for romantic relationship as it seems he does not really want to have a relationship with you ! And the last thing you want is him saying ok lets have a relationship just because he is lonely or something and then you will have a very pointless relationship

I have to agree if he his the jealous type that you say he is I see problems in the far future for you especially. I would say either do or you don't but another thing I suggest is that you do this over the phone just in case since he could take it the wrong way.Trust me alot of guys do we are idiots like that. Also since it is a long distance relationship. talking over the phone about it make it even better.But a question I have is does he know where you live and visa versa?

if he has said he likes u atleast once, and meant it, it general does mean he likes you. from what your saying i can only gather that athough he may like you and not be afraid to say so, he may be shy of actually asking you out; or he may be too embarrased. more details are needed to carify how he actually feels, but i assume he does.. saying you like somebody and asking them out are pretty different. he may have another girlthat he likes aswell and may not know who to confront, hes admitted to liking you and might feel as though hes betrayed you if he somehows does end up with that other person. another scenario would be that although he likes you, he might be embarrased of bringing it forward in front of others.. as in he may not waant it to be a direct sort of relationship where you two are put in the spot light. ;T hmm.. why dont you just ask him out? you dont have much to lose ;o girls with guts are cute ;o my ex-girlfriend confessed to me first haha, it was adorable. ;]

well if you are living long distance then he probably is unfaithful... so you probably shouldn't be to worried about him being jeolus (sry cant spell) hang out with whoever you dang well please and just dont tell him..... if he has a problem with you hanging out with other members of the other sex than just dont tell him.... your a girl and girls can mutitask... so can you..... multitask and live care free!

Shame on you honey. Having phone sex, Disgusting. But I think he is probably using you for sex. Don't fall for it. All guys first start out saying he likes your friend ( to get you so jelous) Says bad comments about himself ( so you will turn him on by saying no ur hot or somehting like that) Don't fall for long distance relationships. Don't do it, it sucks A** (but) because believe me I went trough it and I fell in love with the guy and he broke up with me for another girl and when I call ed him he was already going out with her when he broke up with me. Honey just don't fall for it...1-lala

does he like me?

Does He Like Me?

I have a guy classmate. He is a transferee from accountancy program and eventually shifted to my course.Weve been a classmate for a year. He is smart. Oneday my gurlfriend told me nah she has this intuition nah that guy likes me. Because the way he stares at me and my friend caught him staring at him.And also my guy friend told me also that he also has the feelings that the guy liked me also. But I can't feel it nah he really like me. Whenever I report, he seems not interested and post sometimes a long lasting smile and write down something grin.Onetime, we were seat mate in one of our major exams then suddenly the cover of my ballpen flew near his place and picke it up for me with a smile on his face as if his controlling his smile. Then onetime I caught him staring at me and by the time I stared at him. I was also shocked because whats in my mind nah"my gosh he caught me".He never stopped staring at me I was the one who looked away. Then sometimes, when we see each other he smiles at me differently.But something strange is that whenever we get close, he act only so casual, talk to me naturally.He asked for my number onetime due to some stuff but after that purpose he doesn't text me that much, he only text whenever he ask something about our school.Thats why I'm confused wether he like me or not. I admit that I liked him also. That's why I'm starting to ask if he likes me or not? Does he like me? Help!

-question by dainty