xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
True2Earn

What Is La Reconquista?

La Reconquista is the reconquering or retaking of the southern section of the United States by Mexico through migratory tactics. The ultimate goal is to reclaim the territory lost by Mexico's signing of the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo at the end of the Mexican-American War. Presently, hundreds of thousands of Mexican illegal aliens (among others) take to protest marches all over our nation for weeks demanding their "rights", claiming we are on their territory, openly proclaiming their continued loyalty to Mexico, ridiculing our laws, committing vicious acts and crimes, and committing disgusting acts with our Flag. What is even worse is we hear Mexican Government Cabinet Secretaries who belong to the Aztlan movement openly proclaim their intention to retake the southwest American States through immigration and, eventually, through force. And we also hear that Mexico is about to decriminalize cocaine, heroine and other drugs.

I know there are readers who doubt this is happening. So be it. I wll provide a link to where you can listen to actual speakers relating to this topic. I'd also like to note that these speakers are some of the most powerful and influencial Latino leaders whose alliance is not to the United States. You can listen to these audio clips here. While many Americans turns a blind eye to what is occuring in our nation, an invasion is underway and moving forward in full force.

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)