xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Blonde Jokes

I like this one: A lawyer is seated next to a blonde on the airplane. He asks her if she'd like to play a fun game, but the blonde, who just wants to get some sleep, politely declines and rolls the other way. Not to be deterred, the lawyer wakes her. "It's really fun! We ask each other questions and if one of us doesn't know the answer, they have to pay the other!" The blonde declines again. The lawyer, who figures he'll make a small fortune if he can just get the blonde to play, wakes her again. "Hey, I'll make it easy for you. If you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. But if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $500!" This gets the blonde's attention, plus she figures she'll never get to sleep until she agrees. So she does. "O.K.," says the lawyer. "What's the distance between the earth and the moon?" Instead of saying anything, the blonde reaches into her purse and hands him $5. "Your turn," the lawyer says. "What goes up a hill on three legs, and comes down on four?" says the blonde. The lawyer thinks for a long time, then gets out his laptop. He searches the internet for a while. Finally he breaks out his cell phone and calls a few of his friends. No one knows the answer. The lawyer does this for about an hour before finally giving up. He shakes the blonde awake again and reluctantly pays her $500. The blonde takes the money and goes back to sleep. But now the lawyer can't stand not knowing the answer. He tries and tries to take his mind off it, but finally he reaches over and shakes the blonde again. "Hey," he says. "So what DOES go up a hill on three legs and comes down again on four?" Instead of answering, the blonde reaches into her purse and hands him $5.

this was a great one send me more

I like this one:

A lawyer is seated next to a blonde on the airplane. He asks her if she'd like to play a fun game, but the blonde, who just wants to get some sleep, politely declines and rolls the other way. Not to be deterred, the lawyer wakes her.

"It's really fun! We ask each other questions and if one of us doesn't know the answer, they have to pay the other!" The blonde declines again. The lawyer, who figures he'll make a small fortune if he can just get the blonde to play, wakes her again. "Hey, I'll make it easy for you. If you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. But if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $500!"

This gets the blonde's attention, plus she figures she'll never get to sleep until she agrees. So she does.

"O.K.," says the lawyer. "What's the distance between the earth and the moon?"

Instead of saying anything, the blonde reaches into her purse and hands him $5.

"Your turn," the lawyer says.

"What goes up a hill on three legs, and comes down on four?" says the blonde.

The lawyer thinks for a long time, then gets out his laptop. He searches the internet for a while. Finally he breaks out his cell phone and calls a few of his friends. No one knows the answer. The lawyer does this for about an hour before finally giving up. He shakes the blonde awake again and reluctantly pays her $500. The blonde takes the money and goes back to sleep.

But now the lawyer can't stand not knowing the answer. He tries and tries to take his mind off it, but finally he reaches over and shakes the blonde again.

"Hey," he says. "So what DOES go up a hill on three legs and comes down again on four?"

Instead of answering, the blonde reaches into her purse and hands him $5.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DISCLAIMER: I hold no animosity towards blondes per se. These are not my opinions, but are only included for your enjoyment :)Q. How does a psychic refer to a blonde?A. Light reading.Q. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?A. Tell her a joke on Wednesday.Q. Why do blondes put their hair in ponytails?A. To cover up the valve stem.Two blondes were walking through the woods when one looked down and said "Oh, look at the deer tracks." The other blonde looks and says "Those aren't deer tracks, those are wolf tracks." "No. Those are deer tracks." They keep arguing, and arguing, and one half hour later they were both killed by a train.