xisto Community
amit nigam

Aliens Or Ancestors Or Some Kind Of God

Aliens : Real or Just Imagination  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the childhood one thing that has always puzzled and excited me is space. The vast amount of emptiness that surrounds us, so vast that some times it becomes difficult to estimate.

Light takes almost 4.5 years to travel from the nearest star to us and speed of light is almost 300,000,000 m/s and yet on the scale of universe its just like having one step in our journey from the earth to the moon.

Therefore whenever I look up to the sky i got bound to believe that there is no way that we are the only living creatures in this universe. And my belief gets strengthened whenever i go through the religious texts of different cultures, races and religions of the world.

In almost all the religions there is talk of rain god, sun god etc. who come from the heavens, space , to save us and we have to offer them our prayers etc. to get their blessings.

In fact in many of the texts of hindu mythology exact scientific details are given which we have got to know only in the recent past and many things are given which we dont know exactly even today. I m giving in some examples.

Speed of light given in ancient Indian texts, vedas ,is almost the same as is accepted today.

What makes me quiet interested in these things is the next one, which tells us exactly the same thing as told by general relativity, albeit it was written tens of thousands of years back.

In one of the story, a man takes his daughter to heavens to god because his daughter was not getting married. He starts from his home in Satyug , an era in hindu mythology. When he meets god he tells him about the inability to get his daughter married. God tells him that his daughter will marry a handsome prince of a huge state in DwaparYug , another era. But the man asks the god that how is it possible since they live in Satyug and DwaparYug will come tens of thousands of years after satyug. Then God tells him that during their travel from the earth to the heavens the time has passed on very fast on earth and slowly for the man and his daughter and also they are physically much much younger than their counterparts on earth.

There are hundreds of other stories like ancient people using telepathy. starting their arrows or missiles by speaking some words from the mouth and cloning was definitely there.

What i feel strongly about is this theory of mine - we had some of our ancestors who moved on to some other planet because of some kind of catastrophe on earth and who came back to visit earth when the new civilisation started and we called them God because they have much more power than we had at that time, and now also they visit us from time to time to check for our well being.

Why i strongly believe in this theory????? Because there is no other way i can get an explanation that how our ancestors were so great in science, even greater than what we are today and how were ancient people able to make pyramids of egypt without any machines?

Please do write if you have some kind of information related to this like some ancient text or anykind of info.

I m deadly serious about this theory and i m thinking of doing research on this front.

Another super controversial topic. It's a hard one to answer from a logical viewpoint. We haven't had any contact. If there have been other civilizations (which is entirely possible), they probably blew themselves up before they were able to travel in the universe. I believe mankind may follow the same fate.ancient people could have made those mysterious structures...by pure genius. It's a possibility, and because egyptians didnt have writing back then, it could have just been done like that. I guess it's not likely, but it could have been done by drawings. Maybe mathematics came before written language. We did have fingers back then right?Or else....some alien dude came down and gave us blueprints.

There is no doubt in my mind, that there is other worlds out there somewhere, with life. No doubt that there were panets where life developed millions of years earlier. Yet, know that they in no possible way can resemble humans at all. Most are probably so different, that they live in ways we can't imagine. Anyways, what is the possibility that there has been life anywhere NEAR this planet in a distance that is even possible to travel, where the planet gave the materials to make aircrafts and the people had developed into an intelligance level greater than ours to make these (Without blowing themselves up as amhso so wisely said) and so on.Were slim. And even if so, why have we never heard from them again? I believe that thing like the pyramids were built by humans.. or slaves if you will... Not by any mysterious force. Then again, I don't believe in Gods either... I'm like: Let's face it, we live in a time where so much can be explained, and yet we stick to old beliefs, made up thousands of years ago, when people still thought that earth were the center of the universe and the sky was thin inner side of a huge sphere around earth...

I once heard a theory proposed by an elderly woman. She believes that "aliens" are demons or fallen angels. She has stated that they perform all kinds of perverted experiments on humans for two main reasons. First, they want to corrupt the human race so they cannot be saved. And two, the "aliens" cannot be saved through the blood of Christ so they believe if they can make a hybrid alien/human then they will possess enough of humanity to be saved. The way she exlaied it made a lot of sense and got me thinking. More can be read at Discerning the Times.

There were two points that were given in replies to the topic.

One is that why don't they contact us now. Maybe they dont want to face us directly due to any of thousands of reasons. Maybe they are much more intelligent than us and therefore they had calculated the response to such an instance of showing themselves which could have been disastrous. It is a very real possibility that if some day some alien shows up then it will lead to utter chaos and anything can happen in that.

Secondly, as one of our friend , Mr. Munde , pointed out which i m giving below ( I hope he doesn't mind and quoting like this is not wrong according to the rules of site. I m new to this and if this is wrong then someone plz tell me so that i don't do that again)

we stick to old beliefs, made up thousands of years ago, when people still thought that earth were the center of the universe and the sky was thin inner side of a huge sphere around earth...

My dear friend the main reason why i got excited towards this is that whatever is written in our ancient texts is not all absurd things like u pointed. There r some places where u will find these kind of things. But as i have given in my main post in quotes , there r things in these texts which i find hard to imagine that someone even imagined that. Some of these things are the same as we came to know after Sir Einstein's General Theory Of Relativity.

And about the pyramids, even in one of the programs on discovery most of the scientists were not able to explain the making of these pyramids which is even today next to impossible with all these big machines by our side.

and the sky was thin inner side of a huge sphere around earth...

technically it is. Its the atmosphere which is a sphere of gasses arounf the earth <_<

Anyway, I do belive in aliens. People say how come they dont talk to us etc...well how do we know they dont? the government will do anything to hide things so i think that alienshave contacted us. There are so many examples of the army and government being at the scenes of suspected UFO crashes its almsot hard to say they wasnt covering something up.

Also the fact that space is practically infinite which means there are almost infinite chances or other life kind of makes me belive we are not alone. I hope were not. How great would it be to share our technology with them and we could both learn something. And maybe humans would stop killing each other! There has to be life elsewhere!

I dont think pyrimads are supernatural or something.I think pyrimads are proof of what mankind can accomplish with enough motivation (too sad that this kind of motivation can only achived by fear of tortue & death)I also watched at discovery about false made pyrimad an a half-done pyramid. They werent granted knowlegde, they learned it step by step...But not every worker were slaves. Some were farmers. When the river Nil flood, farmers worked at pyrimads for food. (watched TV documantry)-----Anyway, about general topic... I dont have much to say. Yes, universe is big but I dont think that smart aliens have ever visited us.

I totally believe that pyramids are some kind of supernatural kind of thing.Simple mathematics will tell you that its not possible. and if the people of that time were so intelligent then they would have left a written record.from dating techniques we know that pyramids are not so old and since they were built there had not been anything like complete wipe out of civilisation, even not of that of the egyptians.

Amit, Einstein is not a "sir" - he was never knighted.Okay, getting past that, the pyramids certainly are marvels of archetecture, but I think they are often overanalized. I watched a documentary a few years back that suggested that the Egyptians used large kites to life the stone blocks, or simply rolled them along on logs. As for all that stuff about the insight of past civilizations, it may have been advanced knowlege, it may have been given to them from a higher being (God or extra terrestrial), or it simply may have been lucky guesses, relative mathematics, and science fiction.

Actually, I know that pal. I know that Einstien was never knighted. But i call him sir because in my views i dont find any person better than him ever born on earth. note that this is my choice only.Therefore to give him respect i add sir to his name. it feels very disrespectful to write his name without anything in front of it. in my list he is just after my favorite god, Shri Krishna.

That's noble of you, but he really wasn't that amazing. He was just a visionary. He lived a fairly normal life. He married, had children, and failed through school.

Actually that depends from person to person.it i s human nature not to see things in the same manner. Einstien is amazing for me and not you. maybe the person who is amazing for you is not for me. But nobody can deny that when we talk of the greatest scientists the top two slots are filled by Sir Newton and Sir Einstien

well as far as extra terrestrial life is concerned, by the sheer number of stars out in space its pretty much impossible that there isn't life out there somewhere, the real question being is there intelligent life out there? or is there intelligent life out there that still exists?now as far as the pyramids are concerned I don't believe with the way we think the egyptians lived that they could have accomplished what they did without some sort of external help, i don't know if it was aliens or as you suggested earth beings that had left our planet and returned later on, and I don't know if we'll ever truly know what happened. maybe if we ever find out how to travel through time

They may have been great physicists, Amin, but they are hardly the greatest scientists ever. What about the guy who discovered penicillin? He saved thousands, if not millions, of lives.And I do admire Einstein, but he was not a God among men, as some people depict him as being.