xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
it01y2

Looking For Free Hosting With Mysql, Php And More I need help

I am trying to find a website hosting server which is totally free with mysql and php and ahs alot of megabyte storageIf any one can help me please email me at ichhabezwei@hotmail.com

Well, why did you join as a member in this forum? This is in fact a free webhosting service with MySQl, PHP support and alot of megabyte storage. <_< Simply participate in the board discussions and follow the rules, you will get your free hosting in no time.

You know, here at Xisto you just need 10 credit points and then you can request for a hosting account. I approve Xisto, its a good hosting place. Simple and free all you have to do is post regularly every once in a while to keep your credit points more than 10 and don't get into the negatives. I think if you get into the negatives your website will be suspended then when you post back and earn your 10 credit points back your website will be back up. It's really simple to do, and I approve Xisto.

Seriously. Xisto has the most features out of any freehosting service i've ever seen. Most paid services don't give you this much power and control over your website! (though you may get more bandwidth or storage space) Come join our big happy cult...er...comunity. It really grows on you <_<

closing post since the question is redundent since this is a forum to get a free website.