xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
True2Earn

Exploding Dogs?

Teenagers have got to find better things to do than trying to blow up dead dogs with fireworks! This report come out of the Daily Mail (UK paper). What drives people to do such disturbing things? And they say the youth of today are going to run the world of tomorrow? Then we are in for some troubled times...

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)

Damn, that is sick!! :lol: I think someone should pick a firwork and sitck it up is as* to see if he like it!! <_< I know the dog was dead, but... i don't know... The worst thing is that is 19 years old, is not any child, he must have serious 'brain damages'!! :huh: The poor dog, he probably had an awfull death and then after he is dead, someone just open it up, and shove some fireworks in is guts trying to blow him up!!! :lol:

it's a disturbing fact that more and more young people are committing horrible crimes.. one really wonder what these people are thinking and what drives them to do such things..one reason that I can think of is due to the media influences that the young are exposed to these days. So much violent shows and computer games really wreck havok on the minds of these young people. They kill people on their computers the whole day long, so somehow they think it's ok to kill in real life since it's what they do everyday..also with both parents working, they hardly have time to spend with their children to impart good moral values.. so it's hardly surprising that these young people have to moral standards at all..with people these days having the "I" mentality. People have no regars for others because they think that they must come first, but the fact is we must realise for the world to have love, we must spare a thought for others too..

Teenagers have got to find better things to do than trying to blow up dead dogs with fireworks!

OMG~! Exploding dogs!?!? im a teenager myself and i do own a puppy of 10 months of age and I think that is so wrong! Blowing dead dogs is just disgusting ! I wish some teenagers would just stop the nonsense and find something better to do! <_<

Kids should find better stuf tpo fo with their time. Blowing up dead dogs is like, so phsyco! Sorry about the spell errors. People like this really need some brains in their head. What do they think is going to happen? And it is so disrespectful. They need a reality check. But what can I say, the younger generation lacks wisdom.

Well, I guess instead of drugs, they're blowing up dogs. But how gruesome and obscene. Why would anybody blow up a dog?And to think that the children that blow up dogs today will be the leaders of the world tomorrow. It's a shame really, and I'm frightened to think of the future. For the moment it doesn't seem too bright.I wonder who's dog they tried to blow up, and if the owner will press charges.As for the kids, they may be driven to blow up the dogs simply for attention. Attention, whether good or bad can lead people to do the most ridiculous things. If maybe somebody, preferrably their parents, would pay more attention to them and spend more time, then maybe we wouldn't be having these problems. However, time is not what it used to be. These days people are working longer and harder, so the time they spend with kids might be the time they spend away from the office, which means less time they spend with money in their hand. So that's one problem.And people talk about the media and blame video games, I just blame lack of attention. I know plenty of children that play violent video games and they turn out fine, it's how the parents raise the kid, which determines how much the video game rubs off on them.Anyway, thanks for the enlightenment, I am truly stunned... I can't think of anyone that would ever blow up a dog...

To be fair you cant paint all teenagers with the same tar as a small few who have no brains. They only got 100 hours of community service? thats appaulling, today a firework in a dead dog, what will it be tommorow? This is not a normal young persons prank, they actually stuck it in the dogs guts i mean what the hell <_<

Is horrible, but I have seen worse things happening. In my country, at the celebrations os New Year's Day, I found the Emergency in the veterinary completely full, and several cases were dogs and cats with 3rd degree burns, most of them victims of fireworks launched TOWARDS or UPON them. Exactly: the people launch fireworks or tie alive animals to fireworks, and think is "funny" to see them jumping as the bombs explode.Is a brutal act, pure cruelty, and done by people that should be celebrating life...instead this, they decide to destroy the lifes of creatures that have not how to defend themselves. According to my veterinary, the people who does this kind of thing is not just made of teenagers, but also very grown-up people, married with children and such. Some of them also introduce the younger kids in this kind of "entertainment".And to consider: here the penalties for animal cruelty are really hard: to harm a dog, cat or bird is (in the law) crime punished with imprisionment and very heavy fines to the authors. But people STILL does these things. Horrible!Deneb <_<

Wow, that is rather frightening that a person would do such a thing. Even if the dog is dead it isn't right. This time it might be a dead dog but next time it could be a live one or even worse a human. Things like this is a bad example for others as well who might do it. I hope that person learned their lesson.

I swear to god teenagers are so dumb.One guy here accidently ran over a racoon, it was a mistake- It's alright, BUT THEN he took out the video camera and recorded himself slamming it into the pavement repeatly.Sick people.

That is the sickest thing i have ever read! Who would do that to an animal? What, just beacase? or maybe, I'm bored? Yeah right. That is a very sick person. Along with his friends. What is the world coming to? What is the people of tomorrow going to be like? Sick, that's how there going to be.

i don't see why something like this is so surprising for people, dogs are used to fight and kill each other for the amusment of adults all over the world, they also have cockfights and use other animals too. I know when I was a kid and we had fireworks we would go around blowing up anything we could find, letterboxes, trees, toys, and we did blow up some bugs (like cockroaches and things) while they were still alive.I would say you are all so shocked because you only think of dogs as those cute little things you play with, but blowing up a dead dog isn't much different from blowing up a dead fish, if that had happened nobody would have cared. but if it was a dead dolphin, then there would be an uproar.