xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anish

What Is Ak-47

My best rifle is AK-47 it has the power of firing 1000 bullets per the auto modethere are two modes of firing they are :- semi mode and auto mode in semi mode only one bullet isfired in one time It is the most comfortable and unique rifle it was invented by kalisnikov..

Made in Russia - A weapon that is tough and easy to use. Can be stored underwater and picked up 3 months later and will still work. Very nice weapon. Helped to win the Vietnam war

It helped win the Vietnam war because it was against the american M-16 rifle. the M16 was more accurate but the AK-47 was more powerful. seeing as the battle was mostly around trees and other confined spaces the AK-47 won because it just shot through the trees and killed the american soldiers. a tv documentary showed a concrete block being shot by an m16 and an AK-47. the m16 put a whole in it, but the AK-47 destroyed it! <_<

Made in Russia - A weapon that is tough and easy to use. Can be stored underwater and picked up 3 months later and will still work. Very nice weapon. Helped to win the Vietnam war

...does this weapon have a name? o well i preffer snipers quick and silent.

...does this weapon have a name? o well i preffer snipers quick and silent.

yes it does have a nem.... and it is called an AK-47...lol that is what the topic is about, and so he was giving a small history of the weapon... and a verry good weapon for war it is! but i do not believe it should be held as a defense weapon in ones home....

Ahh, okay, read it a little fast thought he was talking about another weapon.... who would have an AK-47 as a defense weapon..... crazy people I know some people that have AK's but its because they collect weapons.

Lol, I think they use them in games. I use an AK-47 in Battlefield: Desert Combat, and it is a pretty good gun but I would have to go with the bazooka! :)

Ahhh... Good old AK-47... It's actually a standard military issue in Yugoslavian military...Invented in 1947 by Mikhail Kalashnikov, it still is very powerfull and usefull weapon, and is made by many countries, in many variants, such as: AK-47, AKS, AKM, AKMS, RPK, AK-74, AK-101, AK-102, AK-103, AK-107, AK-108...Also, many variants existed for individual coutries, for example, Yugoslavia made AK-47 in these variants:M70, M64 (AK-47 with longer barrel), M64A (grenade launcher), M64B (M70 with folding stock)... These were made by Zastava Weapons I believe...Original AK has ability to fire 600 rounds per minute, but variations that were made, can achieve even 1000 round per minute... That's why it's a good defensive, or even offensive weapon... By shooting that much rounds, you can pretty much make even your guys run for cover... 7.62mm caliber, with speed of 710 meters per second, and effective range of 300 meters...I had an opportuniy to use it in the army, and it's quite nice... Believe it or not, some of our more, how should I say, passionate hunters, use M70, or M64 for hunt! Yeah, I know, I don't think there will be much of a deer left after that :)And I agree, though a good weapon for wars (as if there is a good weapon), no one should keep it at home, as a defensive weapon... Sadly, during the wars in Balkan, many people brought weapons back home with them... Very bad thing...Oh, and yes, AK-47 has a name... It's called Kalashnikov, or in jargon, Kalash...

Great for home defense...What Is Ak-47

Are you kidding me...?  The AK-47 is a fantastic home defense weapon. Recently, 4 armed thugs tried to invade the home of a Kalashnikov owner in Arizona.  Needless to say, it didn't end well for the assailants.  If he hadn't had the AK's high capacity firepower, there's little question our friend would have become a statistic.  

Besides, the second amendment isn't about "self defense"...It's "a last resort", against "tyranny in government". The AK, and all its variants, are fantastically suited for protecting oneself from tyranny in government.  Every freedom loving American should own a Kalashnikov or something like unto it.

-reply by Charles MartelKeywords:

think AK-47 is the most common guns used by polices and other unlicensed persons.Yeah its a big gun but i dont think that its made for the citizens or common people and made for them to keep it at homeone should try to keep riffles and small weapons not a large one llike ak 47

The AK-47 isn't really like the US or GB weapon of choice they usally have M4's and SMG's. Usally the AK is for terroist's but in Pakistain the police use them and a few others like Africa ect...