xisto Community
Remus

Earn Money By Reading Emails 10 cent per email

Hi, this site is called

http://ww1.1-800-mail.com//?gtnjs=1

You earn money by reading emails, they sent you 15-20 emails per day, you click in the link and you have to visit the page for 60 seconds, then you ot 10 cents

They gave you 20 U$$ singup credit!

The only bad thin is for minimium you have to retired 125 U$$

Now i earn

You have directly earned: $ 30.1400
You have earned from your Downline: $ 0.0000
Your account balance after all transactions: $ 30.1400

10 U$$ (20 no because is singup credit)

I dont think is a scam...

http://http://ww1.1-800-mail.com//?gtnjs=1

If you like, you can put my name as referral <_<

This is my username

Remus

Bye
Edited by Remus (see edit history)

Last year I tried the "get paid to read emails" thingy and came to the conclusion that it does not work. Sure, you may get paid like I did... a whole two cents after wasting a couple of months. IT's not worth the time or effort. It's a lot more feasible earning money with such programs as Adsense though it takes a lot of work to get it rolling, especially if you build up a site one word at a time so it'll have original content. My advice is, don't get suckered into reading emails for cash, you'll be very disappointed.

Last year I tried the "get paid to read emails" thingy and came to the conclusion that it does not work. Sure, you may get paid like I did... a whole two cents after wasting a couple of months. IT's not worth the time or effort. It's a lot more feasible earning money with such programs as Adsense though it takes a lot of work to get it rolling, especially if you build up a site one word at a time so it'll have original content. My advice is, don't get suckered into reading emails for cash, you'll be very disappointed.

Indeed.
.10 cents times 20 emails a day equals as much as $2.00 as day.
You would spend more than 20 minutes reading emails.
That's $6.00 an hour, you can make more working at a fast food restraunt.

It would also take you 53 days to get up to the payout.
In that time you would have spent 17.6 hours reading emails.

Is it really worth it?

hi there,I also think that is not worth it because you sepnd hours of reading mail and you earn only 10 cents per mail. There far more esier ways to earn money like nice affiliate programs.

Indeed..10 cents times 20 emails a day equals as much as $2.00 as day.
You would spend more than 20 minutes reading emails.
That's $6.00 an hour, you can make more working at a fast food restraunt.

It would also take you 53 days to get up to the payout.
In that time you would have spent 17.6 hours reading emails.

Is it really worth it?

Lol. Thats very true! You will be spending a lot of time reading [or pretending to read] emails and make very little earnings. And i live in the UK, so convert dollars to pounds, and its like, you hardly earn anything.

Lol. Thats very true! You will be spending a lot of time reading [or pretending to read] emails and make very little earnings. And i live in the UK, so convert dollars to pounds, and its like, you hardly earn anything.

I too think it is useless to try get paid to read emails programms as it is far better to join affiliate programs to earn money by marketing though it takes time and is very much labor oriented contrary to the belief that you can earn without any effort

the only people who are into these things are kids who have never had a job. the only way t make money from the is to have a large active downline. and your earnings are limited to how many advertisers they can get to pay them.

This seems like something you should just do when you have way to much time. You apply now and evntuallly you will make some money... It would be way more productive to do something else. There are way more and better ways to get cash on the internet.

This seems like something you should just do when you have way to much time. You apply now and evntuallly you will make some money... It would be way more productive to do something else. There are way more and better ways to get cash on the internet.

I agree with wyroba. There are better ways to earn cash, and reading email is not one of them. It s not productive. you should make good website and use adsense. If you have lots of visitors i am sure that there wont be a problem to make money. Just make a good site, try to keep it fresh at least every week and promote yourself on the internet. Just dont be stupid to click on your site 300 times because they ll shutdown your account. Belive me.

I warn you that might just be a scam and you may not make as much money as is said that you will be made, so be careful when trying to earn money ny reading e-mails. The FTC provides a list of 12 scams on their website. The link is https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/1998/07/ftc-unveils-dirty-dozen-spam-scams. I think that earn money by reading e-mails would fall under "easy money" and should be avoided. Thats just my opinion.

If that was easy, then it would be a scam. Now that this is difficult, (getting the min bal. to withdraw cash), I just slightly doubt if it is real.I have read such offers in many places.Some ppl offer great amounts for such things. Why do you pay ppl such large amount for reading silly mails?=> They are proved to be scams at last!