xisto Community
alexbridge

Submission Of Free Articles, Generate Targeted Business Sites!

Why submitting articles is the best way to traffic your sites?

Articles are dramatically becoming a mainstream way of advertising for websites.

Business owners have discovered that submitting articles to an article directories has many benefits for their business. Writing a good and effective article and submitting it to an article directory offers much more than the typical advertising campaign. Who would resist submitting articles for free and same time promoting your products and expecting to be viewed by hundreds or even thousands of readers in the world!

I use article submission directories when I submit my articles.They are all great. But there is this directory that I came across recently which my fellow article writer always talk about, its http://www.submityourarticlesnow.com/. Believe me its a wonderful article directory to submit your articles.

Here are some other directories that you can submit your articles:

Notice from jlhaslip:
Welcome to the trap.
We ask that lists similar to this be placed inside quote tags to base the credits for your post on the original content. Since you are new, there will be no other warning issued. Please read the Xisto Readme file and the pinned topics explaining the particulars of the credit system and posting requirements. Thanks.

I still think that writing articles for real published magaines is better for building up an industry repuation. Subitting articles to websites though is a decent way of egtting free links, though I wouldn't expect your article to be read as much as it would in a regular magasine or newspaper.