xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
D3nver

Gauss Or Machine Gun

I like the chain gun over the Gauss but I like them both. I can't spray with a Gauss and hit moving targets, so I like the MG for that. But the Gauss is unbeatable ('cept for RL) at taking out vehicles.

I haven't played Halo 2 since the realese of XBOX 360.But when I did, I always chose the gauss turret when it was just team slayer or a game with less than five people on a team.But when we were playing something like Big Team Battle, I used the machine gun turret since there were always alot of people running around and it was easy to kill them fast without having to wait that split-second for the gun to reload.But I think the coolest vehicle turret ever was the human scorpian tank. Although it wasn't in multiplayer matchmaking for a while, I loved this vehivle. You could pull right trigger to fire a huge tank shell. And when it was reloading, inbetween shots, you could just hold down left trigger and fire the machine gun turret. The only annoying thing is when you are surrounded by like 5 people and it is hard to kill them before they reach you and one of them gets on your back and starts planting grenades. Overall though I think this was still the most fun and most efficient vehicle and turret combination.

Gauss Or Machine Gun

I would definently pick the Gauss anytime over then the Machine gun because its a one hit easy kill, and if you have the Gauss and your fighting another vehicle, all you need is two hits with Gauss and they are dead :) .

Plus it depends what kinda map you are on also, if you are on Containment, i woudnt even bother getting a vehicle because their are rockets every where on that map :P.