xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

Trap17 Process Page Won't Let Me Bank My Hosting Credits! Am I doing something wrong?

For some reason, I felt I should start a routine whereby I store a few credits in the Hosting Credit bank daily. But just now I tried to add two credits into my bank, and I got this message.

Credit: 2Credit with 3% Tax: 2.03
You must have more than this to proceed.

There was nothing saying how to proceed, and coming back to Xisto, my credits didn't change. So I'm assuming that it failed. But the wierd thing is, I had exactly 10 credits when I did the transfer, so why didn't it work?

The details I entered (exception of pass) exactly as they appear below:

Username: NDPA

Transfer to: BANK

As a safeguard against your account being inactive for a long period with no credits, the Transfer script requires that Transferring Credits will only work IF there are a certain number of credits remaining in your account AFTER the Transfer. At present, you must have a minimum of thirty (30) credits in your account before and after the transfer takes place, so if you have 33.5 credits in your Hosting account, then you could transfer about 3 point something credits (subject to the surcharge of 3%) to either the Bank or another Hosted member. Transfers to Un-hosted members will fail regardless of the number of credits you have.

That's what I thought... and my brother too. It usually is the way the systems work...Well, I don't need to see this topic anymore, but I feel you should keep it up for others to see.

As a safeguard against your account being inactive for a long period with no credits, the Transfer script requires that Transferring Credits will only work IF there are a certain number of credits remaining in your account AFTER the Transfer. At present, you must have a minimum of thirty (30) credits in your account before and after the transfer takes place, so if you have 33.5 credits in your Hosting account, then you could transfer about 3 point something credits (subject to the surcharge of 3%) to either the Bank or another Hosted member. Transfers to Un-hosted members will fail regardless of the number of credits you have.

you can bank your credits that earn interest? what's this about? i never saw this option. where is it and how does it work? or just give a link to where i can read about it.

https://support.xisto.com/ is where you would go to transfer the credits to the bank...as for intrest i highly doubt that you would get intrest

oh ok. i get it. i thought it was another credit system where you can bank your credits to earn interest. the 3% is a charge used to bank credits.

i've been outa sorts lately....but would be kidna cool to see a credit system like that for those on vacation or for those who have been active in the forums and have credits but i guess that would defeat the purpose of the forums being active.

so to stay on topic here and for my information and others, can someone explain what happens when someone is in fact on vacation? does the credits go to 0 and stop there or will the credits go below 0 to show a negative credit balance? if it stops at 0, then i can clearly see how banking credits can save an account without posting 10 times in a row and spamming the forums to save their account.

but i have also heard talk about negative credits in their account. don't know if this is true or not, but if it is, then what would be the purpose of banking credits(unless they negative credits stop at a certain #)

here is a link to the Hosting Credits page of the Xisto readme file that explains some of what you asked about.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6147-posting-activity-rule-automated-hosting-script-know-about-how-this-system-works/
there is more info on other sections of the readme file, too. Also, NDPA has a pinned topic in the Hosted Members section that explains it quite well.