xisto Community
coco

The Best Car Game Ever?

what do you this is the best Action game ever????

i think "Mafia" is the best i tried alot of games but mafia still on the top

>Story

>Game play

>Graphic

>Evry thing....

Posted Image

Posted Image

what is your opinion?

the best car games i would say is need for speed most wanted. It has great graphics and tons of great fast cars. I personally like it better on pc than other systems. Another good racing game is Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. The game has a really good carrear mode with tons of fast and great cars to unlock.

It says what is the best car game in the title....So I'll say grand theft auto, which is probably more of a 3rd person rpg then car. But the best car game is need for speed high stakes for psx.

I guess there is driving in Mafia (inference drawn from the picture of the car) lol.I agree with TripleH. 'Most Wanted' had sweet graphics and lots of options to supe up your ride. Great sound and a fun soundtrack further added flavour to the mix.How about the Gran Turismo series? They were a big hit in residence... although they seemed to go on forever.

Another good racing game is Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. The game has a really good carrear mode with tons of fast and great cars to unlock.

Yep, this has to be the best racing game. The career mode is long and challenging, but you can still beat it. Also, you can just drive around and have fun. The 2 player modes are fun too. They have all kinds are cars. Motorcycles, trucks, old cars, new cars. Tons of cars and tons of fun.

I prefer the need for speed series. They improve the game with every sequal they make. They also all have great graphics and game play. They also update the game alot with each new game. That way it not like buying a game with just updated cars. And if you havent played any games from this series i sujest you do becuase you won't want to stop playing it. Epscailly the lastest one which is amazing. It is even better on the xbox 360.

Best action or best car game? Well, for best car game I would have to say burnout. I played it after practicing with my band, while the others were discussing something else I was playing it and found it really cool and highly addictive. What is better than crashing cars and blowing them up, it makes it really fun.

Gran Turismo 4 is the best game i've ever had. 700 cars and 50 tracks is awsome. And you can modify your car as much as you want. Its so cool!

I'll always prefer the Need For Speed Series. Especially the latest Most Wanted. They give us enough rush of adrealine to fulfill our needs.

Best car game is definitly the PGR series, for dificulty they have steel, bronze, and silver, for okay and bad people, and they have gold and platinum for those really good people. They have tons of cars from Mini's to Ferrari's, slow to fast, not cool to cool, lol. There are a lot of different styles of racing and challenges. Tons of tracks, and best of all dont forget the multiplayer, with Xbox Live muliplayer is easily the best of any racing/car game to date. Also for PGR3 there is a track builder that is pretty sweet.

Need 4 speed most wanted realistic graphics adn stuff and just allout cool gamenow if you want a destructive car game get burnout that game is also awsome you cause havoc on pourpose and try to waste cars!!!

3 for me they all are good in many ways...NFSMW:Excellent graphics......cop chases.....modfications <_<although i would of like to see a cop chase option in online play....PGR:Excellet graphics.......racing lines........skill needed.....This impressed me like gran turismo didBURNOUT:Excellent graphics........maximum damage....perfect for venting your rage when your annoyed :ph34r: