xisto Community
coco

Gta San Andreas

if you have played GTA games before, tahn it is not that great, because it has a lot of things that have been seen in prewious parts of game series, but it is great game anyways. i have played it as a first 3d GTA (i have played gta long ago whien it was still 2d), and i think it is a great game. the story is very movie-like, characters are good, well made and defined, while gameplay is good, fun to play , except for occasional jumps in difficulty, when you play smoothly, and than you get a mission you cant make, no matter how hard you try. in cases like that i suggest you just go cruising around the city, enjoying the sight and listen to your favourite radio station.

But a used copy of it at a local gaming cafe the day of its' closing. There are some glitches in the disk that I decided not to play it for awhile.My only complaint to the game is its' weapon sounds. they sound like synchronized firecrackers rather than real guns. It's extremely irritating.So far the weapons variety and the free-roaming maps are good. And I hope there will be no more glitches in the disk if I decided to play it again.

Thats one of the best games I ever played.I am actually GTA Fan :) Great Features(Change your clothes,play basketball,swim etc)Brilliant storyline.Nice Characters.Cool graphics.

this game has many great improvements. It had a good story line as always. It was really fun and i really liked it. I Personally can't wait for GTA 4. The good thing about GTA games is that the guys developing it always make a game you are never gonna want to stop playing.

GTA San andreas is addictive, pretty cool but it gets so bored they should make it FPS so its more like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R game wich is like perfect with graphics, physics, and even more...

Anyone finished it without cheats? I played this game a while back and could not complete it even after playing it regularly for some 5-6 weeks. It was a very long game but I loved it as it had all the stuff from the previous versions and more plus it had awesome graphics even with my onboard card. It's sad that I had to resort to cheats to end this game, never had to do that with any other game.

lol i love playing that gameexpecially when you beat down people, i just keep kicking them and kicking them for funi always make the game interesting so who ever watches me always laugh :)

It was a great game with many great improvements from the last one. Personally i didn't think they could make this one as good as they did. It wasn't to easy, it wasn't to hard it was just right and i found it to be a perfect game and I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Yeah the game is great. There are similarities from the prequels and improvements. Like the faces arent too much smudged like in Vice City so thats a plus for the graphics. The new one thats coming is going to be greater isn't it? Big breakthrough? Grand Theft Auto IV: The story of a russian immigrant.

Edited by Zlash (see edit history)