xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coco

What Is Your Favourite Super Mario Game?

I don't play handheld systems, so I'm not familiar with any of those Mario titles.Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) was probably the best as far as games that I can actually play goes. (N64 and every console after that...ehh, I get nauseous and dizzy when I play those systems). Mario 3 was cool because the graphics were pretty good for the time...Mario could actually fly...etc. I actually like the first Mario Bros. game more than I like 2. Mario Bros. 2 is such a huge departure from the overall concept of the games. I mean...having to catch eggs and throw them back at the dinosaurs or whatever at the end? Not really my thing.

I would have to say Super Mario Bro's 3 was my favorite along with Super Mario Kart and world for the snes are favorites because of the replay value they had back in the day I play them from time to time on a emulator. We use to spend hours racing each other in mario kart is was some good fun back in the day.

I am definately going to have to say Super Mario 64. Ha it is so fun, even today with all the high def gaming and all that new stuff. There was something about that game that was awesome, I loved the way little fat mario ran. Haha best character animation ever.

Super Mario RPG. I remember the first time I played it I was at a cousins house and I haven't even heard of the RPG genre, I just thought it was another Mario game. A mario game that I thought was the best game ever until I learned that there was a plethora of games that were just as good, if not better...

Edited by RedAlert (see edit history)

I haven't really played the newer games for Super Mario. But what I can tell you is I like the classic old games from Nintendo. Besides that I would probably say Mario Kart. Its just a fun group interactive game.

No doubt....Super Mario Bros. 3. It was the most fun and inventive game. They wre all pretty good but I could play the third one (for SNES or NES) forever.Super Mario 1 - Decent....the GFX weren't exactly there yet. I always had to try real hard to beat it but then again I was really young and didn't know much about games. I just enjoyed seeing things happen based on whati was pressing lol.Super Mario 2 - Really cool. Some interesting stuff here. Picking up the radish looking things and having some crazy side-scrolling adventures. I enjoyed it.Super Mario Brothers 3 - Most definitlely my favorite. You were able to fly and use all sorts of wacky add ons. Who else remembers the big boot? Or the Frog Suit? Or using the flute to take you to another level. The letter from Princess Peach that allows you to fly for a whole level. There are so many memories. Two player.....buncha bosses. I really did love this game. I can't wait to buy it in the future either on Wii or online. It's a must have.Mario 64 - Really amazing game as well. Really revolutionized the entire series. Made Mario in 3d and also gave us amazing landscapes and levels. I've recently revisited this game but on the Nintendo DS so it's not the exact same......but it's still great. I love all aspects of it. Awesome stuff here.Mario Party - fun game but nothing too amazing. Good with large groups of people.....but playing it by yourself is boring.Mario Kart Double Dash - Well this was originally a game on Nintendo 64 just called Mario Kart. It paled in comparison to the Gamecube game tho. That's to be expected but once we were able to have two racers, a barrage of weapons, and chooseable cars.....it was all over. I loved super mario kart double dash but like super mario party......it wasn't too amazing by yourself.Luigis mansion - never played can't help ya.I've been really looking forward to trying paper mario. It looks interesting to say the least. I haven't played many of the spin-off games either (yoshi...wario) but they are probly fun in their own right.Super Mario Brothers 3 owns them all tho. Sorry but it's the truth!

Super Mario 3 is my favorite but coming in at a close second is the original and then Super Paper Mario on the Wii. Man that game is awesome... Love the puzzles.

The best mario game that i ever played is new super mario bros.They are so cool, beautiful graphics.Mini and giant mushroom is awesome!!There are 8 world and the game is quite easy.The best part of the game is multiplayer.You will be either luigi or mario,collect stars,stomp on your friends,run when you are a mini before your friend kill you with fireballs.The multiplayer map is good except there are only 5 map.It will be much better if there are 4 player multiplayer.I hope that nintendo will release a new mario game.

I think they are all great, have played them all with my kids over the years, my fav would have to be Mario cart i think, we have just got that again and although years old is just as entertaining as the new games out nowCaz

Favorite Mario GameWhat Is Your Favourite Super Mario Game?

I like Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo Game Boy) the best, I also really like Mario's Picross.GameBoy Pockets (4): 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Silver, 1 Black (all really nice,green is poor, Black is poor, Red is Mint, Silver is Like New.I have other Game Boys...Pikachu Game Boy SPNES CLASSIC SPBlack Silver SP2 originals- 1 gray, 1 GreenThanks for reading