xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Your Name In Japanese

since the "Your Name In Chinese" thread has experienced a resurgence of interest the past few days., i thought i'd add the "Your Name In Japanese" in the hope it piques your interest as well. :lol: i was just lazily reading my usual feeds via RSS and this cropped out, out of the blue: http://japanesetranslator.co.uk/dictionaries/your-name-in-japanese/

here's a sample name: GEORGE (as in Dubya -- another resurging name in Xisto threads :lol:) which is said to be pronounced as "JOOJI" in Japanese. ;)

name translation can be viewed in different styles: Traditional, Calligraphy, Quirky, Sans-serif, Antique, Modern, and as shown below, Manga.

Posted Image

take it for a spin, and post your results here. :lol:

No Matches for "Mayank"

Ah! this happened in the Your name in chinese thread too!
Because my name is not an english name, for those who dont know..its a hindi name..these services fail to traslate my name :lol:
I will love to see my name in these languages, I am sure there are many chinese here who can help me in doing that :lol:

Well don't know why people don't really visit these topics much, but thats a cool site. Here is my name (attached, since my photobucket is really messed up). Anyways my name is Ryan, and here is what it came out to be, kinda cool if you think about it. :lol:

I will love to see my name in these languages, I am sure there are many chinese here who can help me in doing that <_<

Your name in Japanese would be マヤンク, or Ma-yan-ku if you don't have Japanese fonts installed on your computer. All of these names are in Katakana, the alphabet they tend to use for non-native (and mostly English) words. Native japanese names tend to be in a mixture of kanji and hiragana.

Ok my real name could not be found because its mexican(Ronnaldihno) i know i am named after the real Rinnaldihno but my name in amrican is gavin and that got translate into

Well i am very dissapointed, it dont have Graeme, or Tuddy ... Im glad im not going to japan lol. Nice pick up, alot of people could spend hours of employers working time at this site. <_<

heh...interesting website.there was a similar page like that but it was chinese name converted.well,i study japanese for a long time,so i need not to check my english or chinese name in japanese. <_<

Cool service but my first name "Livingston" cannot be translated, it says that it is an unusual name(is it really?)

Here is mine for my second name "Samuel"

Posted Image

what ever !!!

i got better idea

do

u like grapes