xisto Community
PIPER-4-HIRE

The Anti-bush Federation. COME RANT ABOUT G-DUBYAH.

The Fate of G-Dubyah  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hm, I'm not so much impressed to see many people simply criticising George Bush, in a democratic country how unpopular the top leader becomes it is the electorate who have chosen their leaders. And Bush was the better choice than John Kerry. I don't understand how such idea of impeachment of George Bush came to your mind. As a Canadian I don't think your view can have any effect on the United States also. I simply cannot understand how people are mad at George Bush at first place. How dumb many of his actions are, but America has no better option that going with him. And he is the best man to deal with terrorism and other issues effecting America today. What we must realize and needed to realize is that America today is not the same as America yesterday. And that the problem face by America is so complicated that it won't just work out with any other leaders as well. In fact, America is going through a very tough phase. It is not just because of the present leaders but the policy of America in general from many past leaders, their actions and deeds in many countries. And in fact, George Bush is unfortunate to have come to the top leadership at this stage in America. I specially feel sorry for him. I am not an American. But this is how I see. And why impeach? Do you have any convincing case against him to be able to impeach him? Like Bill Clinton, who was dating Monica? Never....

And in fact, George Bush is unfortunate to have come to the top leadership at this stage in America. I specially feel sorry for him. I am not an American. But this is how I see.

Then how can you critisize my opinion if your not American either!

Bush's stupidity affects me because I live just outside the states, and have american freinds and family.

This is your typical run of the mill Liberal Bandwagon a-go-go kind of thing to say. Ignoring the fact the unemployment rate's nearly or at it's all-time low and whining like hippies about people dying at war. It's called war and not happy-go-lucky-fun-time-land for a reason.

We shouldn't have been in Iraq? No WMDs? Tell that to those Kurds who were gassed. It was imaginary happy-go-lucky-fun-time-land gas, huh? Either way, you'd stop whining if Kerry were in office. Although, his position constantly flip flopped. He eventually even broke down into saying he would've gone into Iraq, smart guy. Either way, we should just move on to declaring war on Iran and getting it over with, before the fanatics get ahold of the bomb and use it. I'm sure the on-going trend of everyone on the internet bashing the President would power up, then considering all the pansies who don't understand war's needed from time to time. Even with the whole information leak to-do the liberals whine about, Bush declasified it. How can he leak it if he is THE guy to declasify it? If you're going to whine about impeachment, tell me when George pulls a Willy boy in the Oral---oops, I mean Oval Office.

The US government or any other government should solve their own problems in their own countries first before judging and executing any other nation or leader. Maybe Saddam did gas the Kurds, but it's the same as the death rate in the (example) ghetto's in the US by police and gang wars, maybe not by gas, but killing is killing. Bush should invest more into education for the youth instead of buying weapons to invade other nations, he ain't no leader, he's just a childish warmonger who thinks life is similar to Call of Duty games and such.It doesn't matter if Kerry, Bush or wichever president is in control, all that war-bs was allready set up years ago, all was bound to happen due to the 'theatre' all leaders put up. The sad part is that they are also stupid puppets and the bad part is that those who play them can't be seen by the public.

we have a similar thing in australia, a lot of people criticize our leader when for the first time in a long while we have paid off our countries debt and generally in better shape than we should be. also when we elected our leader it was a similar thing, there wasn't really any alternative presented by the opposing political parties, all their guys were useless

The war on terroism is a flat out lie. Is there is anyone here that can honestly say that one day we will get all the terroists. Come on now, as we are over there we make more and more terroists. I got an idea! Lets have a war on jealousy. I mean he is the first US president in US history to refuse united nations eletion inspectors.Our last president brought our debt down... WAY DOWN and George Bush screwed it all up. Now we have the highest debt ever. Plus the process of kicking him out of office started awhile ago. He has set the all time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest a leader. 10 million people. This isnt just Americas problem its the worlds if 10 million around the world protested him. By the way did you know he is the first US president in history that entered office with a criminal background?

I agree with boozker, Bush made terrorism a problem, he wins his elections with fear and governs the nation with fear. How do you think he wins elections? However, impeachment is not what the US needs, I think the best option is wait it out and learn from your mistakes. He only became President for the same reason he got into Yale, his dad did it before him.He insults countries by adding them to the 'axis of evil' list, provoking North Korea as if he wants them to make bombs, and gives nations in the Middle East to resort to terrorism, he's also causing problems at home racially, Middle Easterners are targetted and they are descriminated, it's not hate crimes but it's little jokes.Bush wants to monitor the internet, take off coffins in the war from television, control the media, probe anyone that wants to fly, and basically take away the freedoms that the US is known for. It's too bad I think, the US is a great country, it's just unfortunate.In addition, oil prices are up, gold prices are up. Gold, being a stable product is what investors buy in fear of an inflation in the near future, that way they know their money will be safe in the gold market, however, gold is just one of the warnings of inflation fears. But I'm sure it's not fair to pin all the economic problems on Bush, after the economy boomed under Clinton a slight depression was inevitable.Anyway, all in all, Bush is bad, but Kerry did not strike me as charismatic, and Blair, although off topic, isn't impressing me very much. Impeachment is a straight ticket to chaos, not a good idea. It's just a year or two now, if you have a problem with Bush watch the World Cup to get your mind off of it <_<.. that is if anybody here likes football.ENGLAND MADE IT! But barely. sorry for getting off topic :lol:

First of all, I would start off by what President Bush has accomplished during his presidency. During Bush's presidency, there were many natural disasters; from Hurricane Katrina, to Hurricane Rita, to the destructive Hurricane Wilma, he has done nothing about these disasters. Yes, maybe he has "visited" the cities damaged, but what has he done? He is right now, wasting American money by fighting the useless war in Iraq.

You might now ask, "But the war in Iraq isn't useless. We are freeing the Iraqi people. We are going to fight terrorism. This is not a useless war." But, accordingly to my knowledge, the news' knowledge, and the knowledge of a high percentage of people, the war is a lost cause. Why are we fighting this war? This question still goes unanswered. If you ask Bush this question, he will simply state that we are in this war to fight terrorism, and he is there to free the Iraqi people. I would beg to pardon differently. First, he state that Iraq has a myriad of WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction), in which later, he clearly stated that the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) has misinformed him on this issue. He hastily changed the name of the war. He is now saying that we are in Iraq to free the Iraqi people and to fighting terrorism. According to the world, the US army has accidentally fired at innocent Iraqi civilians, and has killed more innocent civilians than terrorist and Saddam Hussein combined.

I would also like to add that during President Bush's presidency, he has wasted money. As of March 31, 2006, over $251 billion USD has been dedicated to the Iraq War as well as the war in Afghanistan. Ever since this war, Bush has requested vast amounts of US money, your tax money, to fight for this useless war. Now, instead of installing a secure, stable government in Iraq, there has been a civil war, in which Bush denies there is one.

While all this is going on, Bush was the first US president to not follow the UN. The UN clearly states that they do not support and will not support this war. Bush, incautious and inconsiderate, hastily sent American troops to Iraq. Remember, Bush has spent over $251 billion dollars. Also, instead of protecting the US citizens, I have made-up my mind that Bush is not exactly a "fantastic" president. While Clinton has lowered our debt by vast amounts, Bush quickly raised it. The debt owed to the second super power, China, is curretly standing roughly at $202 billion USD. While the president of China just visited the United States, Bush has confirmed that, while they aren't agreeing in everything, they are making progress and are great "friends". If the war wasn't fought, China would have had their money back. Bush has continually asked that the $202 billion USD be cut to $0. I'm shaking my head in disgust. If someone owed the US $202 billion USD and have asked to cut that debt, the US will probably revolt.

Also, look at the oil prices. Nobody knows why, but during it just so happens during Bush's presidency. I don't find that a surprise. Oil prices have rised up to $3.00 a gallon, almost equivalent to the European gas prices, which was always high. Maybe, if Bush would actually try to be a good president and not waste money, people will like him more. The reason he is not retreating from Iraq is because he is stubborn. If he retreats, the US citizens will know that the War in Iraq was a lost cause.

I don't think the question of president Bush is just a matter of Americans... It's the matter of the whole world, since his policies affect just that, the whole world...All that fuss about war with terrorism... He is just as same as he is, just multiplied by 10... Terrorists resort to violence, when their ideas and goals can't be achieved peacefully... So, what does Bush do? He does just as same, not only when it comes to terrorism, but with everything else... But that's not just Bush, all the American presidents are like that... Unfortunately, American presidents are just puppets, and are actualy not controling anything, they are just for show...Same happened when clinton was in power, he came to the Balkans, and "fixed" things, when actually, US was there just as long as their interests were in question, when their not, they're gone... What's with the bombing of Yugoslavia? They claimed they were freeing Serb people from Milosevic, when in fact, it was Serb people that suffered those 72 days of constant bombing, destruction of bridges, and many civilian targets... When they spent their war budged, and set their foot in Kosovo, they stopped, since their idea in haveing a base in Balkans, was accomplished, and there was no more need for "freeing" us... So, story of Iraq - I've heard it all before...The problem is, this isn't the last time it happens... I fear that every time US doens't have it's way, it will resort to violence, and "wars to free the people"... And they will only get bolder, and bolder... So I think Europe should stand firmly against some US actions, and put them in their place... US is not god given to rule the whole world... If they don't follow the UN regulations, how can they expect anyone else to follow UN regulations? And even claim that "their wen't against UN regulations, or resolutions, and that's why we're at war with them"... That's just plain hipocracy...So I don't actualy think that impeaching Bush would have some drastic impact on US foreign policies, maybe there will be improvement in the domestic policies, but foreign - I don't think they'll change anytime soon...

First of all, I would start off by what President Bush has accomplished during his presidency. During Bush's presidency, there were many natural disasters; from Hurricane Katrina, to Hurricane Rita, to the destructive Hurricane Wilma, he has done nothing about these disasters. Yes, maybe he has "visited" the cities damaged, but what has he done? He is right now, wasting American money by fighting the useless war in Iraq.

You might now ask, "But the war in Iraq isn't useless. We are freeing the Iraqi people. We are going to fight terrorism. This is not a useless war." But, accordingly to my knowledge, the news' knowledge, and the knowledge of a high percentage of people, the war is a lost cause. Why are we fighting this war? This question still goes unanswered. If you ask Bush this question, he will simply state that we are in this war to fight terrorism, and he is there to free the Iraqi people. I would beg to pardon differently. First, he state that Iraq has a myriad of WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction), in which later, he clearly stated that the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) has misinformed him on this issue. He hastily changed the name of the war. He is now saying that we are in Iraq to free the Iraqi people and to fighting terrorism. According to the world, the US army has accidentally fired at innocent Iraqi civilians, and has killed more innocent civilians than terrorist and Saddam Hussein combined.

I would also like to add that during President Bush's presidency, he has wasted money. As of March 31, 2006, over $251 billion USD has been dedicated to the Iraq War as well as the war in Afghanistan. Ever since this war, Bush has requested vast amounts of US money, your tax money, to fight for this useless war. Now, instead of installing a secure, stable government in Iraq, there has been a civil war, in which Bush denies there is one.

While all this is going on, Bush was the first US president to not follow the UN. The UN clearly states that they do not support and will not support this war. Bush, incautious and inconsiderate, hastily sent American troops to Iraq. Remember, Bush has spent over $251 billion dollars. Also, instead of protecting the US citizens, I have made-up my mind that Bush is not exactly a "fantastic" president. While Clinton has lowered our debt by vast amounts, Bush quickly raised it. The debt owed to the second super power, China, is curretly standing roughly at $202 billion USD. While the president of China just visited the United States, Bush has confirmed that, while they aren't agreeing in everything, they are making progress and are great "friends". If the war wasn't fought, China would have had their money back. Bush has continually asked that the $202 billion USD be cut to $0. I'm shaking my head in disgust. If someone owed the US $202 billion USD and have asked to cut that debt, the US will probably revolt.

Also, look at the oil prices. Nobody knows why, but during it just so happens during Bush's presidency. I don't find that a surprise. Oil prices have rised up to $3.00 a gallon, almost equivalent to the European gas prices, which was always high. Maybe, if Bush would actually try to be a good president and not waste money, people will like him more. The reason he is not retreating from Iraq is because he is stubborn. If he retreats, the US citizens will know that the War in Iraq was a lost cause.

I enjoyed reading this post. I agree 100% with everthing you said and would like to add to it and elaborate a bit on the "deaths in Iraq" topic.

Firstly, Bush rambles on and on about terrorists killing Americans. I belive than any U.S. citizen would agree with him on this point, however Bush isn't much better himself. Since he invaded Iraq, upwards of 100,000 Iraqis have died as a direct result of U.S. actions in Iraq. Bush himself has admitted to 30,000 of the deaths (read the article at http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/03/10/exact-death-toll-iraqis-remains-murky.html, I specifically got it at Fox so no one could accuse the media of bias).

Secondly, the terrorist attacks killed 2,986 total. In Iraq we have lost 2,428 soliders fighting a war that didn't need to be fought.

On a note unrelated to the deaths in Iraq, the U.S. has spend $2 TRILLION on the war in Iraq! At the same time Bush is issuign tax breaks to wealthy Americans left and right. Check out http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ for more information about the national debt.

one thing to add about the oil price increase is that it isn't really all that surprising that they have gone up in the US. Think about all the things in Iraq that use "gas". Not just fighters - think of all the stuff that is being lugged in and out of iraq. It's crazy! obiously the prices are going to go up if there is more of it used.

To TerraNova, who thinks that oil prices in Europe are high:

I case you hadn't noticed, Europe is not one country (in a similar way that the US is not America, though you like to think you represent two continents). Since Europe is not a single country, things are different from country to country - including oil prices. So it's hard to say "European prices". Also, I find it ironic that you, as people from the US, complain about high oil prices when you are the nation that uses the most per person. If you're going to think SUVs are cool, then you had better all prepare for the consequences. Not to say that all people in the US waste too much energy...

If people would take the time to look at some stitistics or do a little reasearch of there own this world and this country, the USA would be alot better off. Since Bush has taken office we have had one terrorist attack on america. When Clinton was in office we had an average of one terrorist attack a year. Clinton launched million dollar missles at tents in retaliation. Bush lead a coalition into Afgahnistan and Iraq that has produce many results. Since then terrorsin abroud is down and we hav not had antoh attack.

Granted he basically just wanted to finish a war his father started...but what would you have done in his shoes? America is attacked, you are the leader...what do you do? What would YOU have done? Would you have sat there and say "Oh haha, its Okay... just don't let it happen again okay? :blink: " no...you probably wouldn't have. I do not agree with the war or any war...but he had to make a choice, and he choose to go to war with them. And many have said there were no WMD, but you weren't there...were you? No. I also was not there, but i do know there was. I don't like Bush either, but i think people need to just stop getting up in his face, you obviously lost...maybe you should have tried harder for another president? I'm also getting tired of people being so into his personal life...it is not your life- stay out of it. What he does with America, is your business what he does with his wife and his family NOT your business.