xisto Community
AnGeL KiSS

Hi Im New Introduction

Hey guys.I'm new! I hope I'll have a good time at Trap. i heard fgrom my friend that Xisto is a really good site! i hope i get along with you guys and get a good time out of it! :lol: and i heard the hsoting is great, great hosting space xDD.*edit - moved to the Introductions Sub-Forum*

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Hi, welcome to Trap 17!The hosting here is excellent and there are very rarely any problems. I hope you get your hosting soon and I look forward to seeing you around in the forums :lol:

Hey guys.I'm new! I hope I'll have a good time at Trap. i heard fgrom my friend that Xisto is a really good site! i hope i get along with you guys and get a good time out of it! :lol:

and i heard the hsoting is great, great hosting space xDD.
*edit - moved to the Introductions Sub-Forum*

Welcome... the trap is a good site, you can always find help here, and learn some tricks while your doin it.

See you around the Forums....

PIPER

hello Angel Kiss.. welcome to this part of the world...Yeah their hosting is great.. just got mine and I'm liking it so far.. the community here is very friendly so if you need any help, just ask..

welcome!, great site, i know here is people don't like me, but this is a great site, great service, great features, enjoy!

Hello AnGel Kiss.....Welcome to the Xisto world.

Have a very warm welcomed by all the Xisto members.

Now you have entered the real world of knowledge , a real world of knowledge.

In forums u can get help , and help other Xisto members.

Hope you will have a very good time here.

I just join Xisto on 24 April but really enjoy it , hope you will also.

so hope to see you arround forums soon.

best of luck buddy.

Have a nice time. :lol:

Edited by Bad-Boy (see edit history)

Hello AnGel KiSS Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for reliable free no-ads hosting. The boards here are lively as well.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Please follow the rules and regulations. They are meant to keep things here running smoothly.

See you around the boards. :P

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!