xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bad-Boy

What Is This? Love Or Friendship

Hye , here i am writing about an UNKNOWN relation-ship , I don't know whats its name ? is it LOVE or frinedship.....?

Infact , for the last 2 years i am talking to a girl ... She is very sweet,nice,caring and a very ..........

infact , now i cant feel good , when she is away from me....Mean the day we never talk to each other it is very difficult for me to spend that day , but when its a time to talk ' i never knows what to speak , justu sed listen her ... i know that is not FRIENDSHIP , and NOR it is LOVE.... MIGHT It be a realtion between FRIENDSHIP and LOVE..but what is the name of that RELATIONSHIP....

please tell me , what shuold i do , because i never felt EASE with out her........:'( :lol:

Edited by Bad-Boy (see edit history)

Yeah, its called a crush.If she's single and you think you feel something more than friendship towards her, then ask her to go to a movie with you or something, or take her out to dinner.. 'specially if you think she might feel the same way about you. The worst thing is when you never work up the courage to tell someone how you feel and then you just..never know. Do yourself a favour and don't do that :\ Tell her..I'm rambling a bit, so I'll stop. Pink font is unnecessary :lol:'

Start by being friends, then slowly sort out your feelings for her.. xaetos is most probably right, it's a crush.. crushes come and go. Important not to let the feelings go over your head... Let your head lead not ur heart..

Hye , here i am writing about an UNKNOWN relation-ship , I don't know whats its name ? is it LOVE or frinedship.....?

Infact , for the last 2 years i am talking to a girl ... She is very sweet,nice,caring and a very ..........

infact , now i cant feel good , when she is away from me....Mean the day we never talk to each other it is very difficult for me to spend that day , but when its a time to talk ' i never knows what to speak , justu sed listen her ... i know that is not FRIENDSHIP , and NOR it is LOVE.... MIGHT It be a realtion between FRIENDSHIP and LOVE..but what is the name of that RELATIONSHIP....

please tell me , what shuold i do , because i never felt EASE with out her........:'( :lol:

i think you should talk to her more often, get her to like you and get to know her more and if things dont get along, it was meant to be...

Yeah, its called a crush.
If she's single and you think you feel something more than friendship towards her, then ask her to go to a movie with you or something, or take her out to dinner.. 'specially if you think she might feel the same way about you. The worst thing is when you never work up the courage to tell someone how you feel and then you just..never know. Do yourself a favour and don't do that :\ Tell her..

I'm rambling a bit, so I'll stop. Pink font is unnecessary :lol:'

I have to agree with xeatos on this one, but don't be fooled also, she may precieve it as a friendship and therefore that is why she is able to talk to you. The only way around this is to start talking to her and and then before it becomes a deep friendship ask her out after going to movies, dinners as xeatos said.

But the pink font is her right if its available.

Oh dear . I can really understand your feelings , but i am very surprised to see that why you hav'nt tell her your entire feelings . may by doing so your problem solved. why do'nt you tell her you have some speciall sort of feelings with her. And i think so you are really in love with her , and you are afraid of her , that she will leave you <_< but if you don't share your feelings with her you may get panic more day by day. so my advice for you is that just say her that you LOVE her...hope that will helped you alot.And just be confident don't get be affraid or shy.Best of luck.Hope to hear some good news by you. :lol:

Thanx to all buddies , for helping me on my HIDDEN LOVE.infact problem is that i am lillte shy , but i will gather up courage and try to let her understand for what i have for her in my Heart.please pray for me..thank you all .

Hi buddies . I did it , but now I am very upset by thinking that WHAT WILL HAPPEN . Buddies as you suggest me to gatherup courage and try to clear her what I had for her my my little sweet heart . I did the same thing .

I asked her to have a dinner with me , she agreed . so we had dinner and after dinner I requested her to go in park with me. And she never refused so we went to park . We were talking about nice weather , then suddenly I asked her that “ Can I say u some thing “ she was looking arround and asked me to carry on . then I bent on my knees , held her hand and kiss it , then she very surprisedly look into my eyes . I said “ I really Love You “ . She said nothing . But I was still lokking into her blue eyes . they were shining . Then she said nothing and walked away , But after walking about 10 to 15 feets she looked back at me , me was still on my knees , she smiled and walk away . :lol:

And still that day , she swithced off her mobile , she never came online , I went to her house she never want to meet me and saying that WAIT.... ……So please tell me What will happen now . I am very confused …..Now What will happened , I am afraid not to lose her <_<

Hi buddies . I did it , but now I am very upset by thinking that WHAT WILL HAPPEN . Buddies as you suggest me to gatherup courage and try to clear her what I had for her my my little sweet heart . I did the same thing .

I asked her to have a dinner with me , she agreed . so we had dinner and after dinner I requested her to go in park with me. And she never refused so we went to park . We were talking about nice weather , then suddenly I asked her that Can I say u some thing she was looking arround and asked me to carry on . then I bent on my knees , held her hand and kiss it , then she very surprisedly look into my eyes . I said I really Love You . She said nothing . But I was still lokking into her blue eyes . they were shining . Then she said nothing and walked away , But after walking about 10 to 15 feets she looked back at me , me was still on my knees , she smiled and walk away . :lol:

And still that day , she swithced off her mobile , she never came online So please tell me What will happen now . I am very confused ..Now What will happened , I am afraid not to lose her <_<

aww, i hope you the best luck with her!

thats soo sad! go to her house and talk to her about it..

I asked her to have a dinner with me , she agreed . so we had dinner and after dinner I requested her to go in park with me. And she never refused so we went to park . We were talking about nice weather , then suddenly I asked her that Can I say u some thing she was looking arround and asked me to carry on . then I bent on my knees , held her hand and kiss it , then she very surprisedly look into my eyes . I said I really Love You . She said nothing . But I was still lokking into her blue eyes . they were shining . Then she said nothing and walked away , But after walking about 10 to 15 feets she looked back at me , me was still on my knees , she smiled and walk away . :lol:

And still that day , she swithced off her mobile , she never came online , I went to her house she never want to meet me and saying that WAIT.... So please tell me What will happen now . I am very confused ..Now What will happened , I am afraid not to lose her <_<

It must have been hard on you. To gather up your courage to tell her how you feel only for her to ignore you. Well honestly there's nothing you can do about it except wait. I guess maybe you rushed into things, making her feel a little uneasy about the whole thing. Or either that she's trying to sort out her feelings for you, thus the need to stay away for a while.

I know the anxiety you must be feeling now, you really want her by your side. But you need to be patient and give her time to decide for herself. You must be gracious enough to accept that she may not like you. No point forcing her to love you, because then her love will not be genuine.

If things don't work out, I really do hope you two will remain as friends. Kinda sad to see a friendship broken up because of something like this.

On your side, don't worry about looking for girlfriends, a suitable one will come along one day. :lol:

Hope it helps you some whats :huh:

And still that day , she swithced off her mobile , she never came online , I went to her house she never want to meet me and saying that WAIT.... So please tell me What will happen now . I am very confused ..Now What will happened , I am afraid not to lose her :lol:

Hi buddy . It is really nice to read that finnaly you gatherup your courage and let her know that you

really love her.. that is really nice .And it is really nice to see that you explain how did you say her and what was her reaction . it will really help us to see what happened and what will happen ?

in my opinion , dude don't get be panic , just wait.

I think so when you kiss her hand and she said nothing , and you was loking a shine in her eyes , and when she walked away and suddenly looked back at you and give smile , that are the two man things that should suddenly give you a hope . And this shows she also have some nice feeling in her heart for you . But now you should wait and watch how she reacts.... Just let her to make a decision .

Hope you will have a nice time ... Best of luck ! <_<

then I bent on my knees , held her hand and kiss it , then she very surprisedly look into my eyes . I said I really Love You

Aww she probably cant resist something like that, I think shes just really shocked because she probably didnt expect it. As she looked back and smiled i think she got shy. She doesnt know what to do so shes hiding from it. Once she gets her feelings sorted then I think you're in!

Good luck with it! You did the right thing, if you didnt tell her you would regret it forever. <_<

Hi buddy.where have you been , I am very concious about the latest report of your Love Story. You hav'nt post any further report <_< , whats happend next and how did she respond you latter and had she taken any decision about your purposal :lol: If there is no improvement in your story then i suggest you to do a RISKY but handy action. Now when eer you meet her , or try to meet her along with her friends , then just KISS her in front of all friends and then tell her that you are in Love with her . But this time not at hand A FRENCH KISS.I know that required much confidence and courage , but buddy you just try this one , i think so this will give you the Result much quickly.now i am just waiting for any further report by you and hope you will b successful..... :lol: And you must be... Good of luck buddy.and just inform your Trap 17 buddies about your LOVE STORY.Greets.

to me it sounds like it is in the really odd stage when everyone is not sure what to do. If you pick up that she feels the same as you feel when you around her it is more likely than not a case of niether of you want to or are sure how to move your relationship from close friends to romantic. It is always a very awkard stage when both are a little bit tentitive to try and take the relationship to the next level My advice would be to take the bulls by the horns (figuritively of course ) and just ask her or even show her how you feel about her !!

Hi to my all Xisto members . I have been inactive from the great Xisto forum for almost 2 weeks.

These two weeks were very crucial for me because I was trying to purpose my love as my Xisto buddies suggested me. So I will not tell you the result of my puposal . I am just goin to share each and every small incident and the difficulty I faced ??

Just starting from my last post ? One of my buddy ?good-baby? suggested me to just ask her to meet and just kiss her , but not her hands he asked me to French kiss her? when I read this I came much angry at that suggestion .Then I think much abouit it but cant decide what to do ?..Then I just decided that I must try this to find quick results?. Then I mailed her to meet me in a restaurant to have a dinner with me ? She never reply to that mail ?.. then I text her to have a dinner with me , she agreed ?. I was very much happy but much confused by thinking that what would I do?..?

That night I wait for her just wait for her , she never came?? Then called her , her cell was off , I went to her home , but she never wana to meet me?. She again asked me just to wait?.But I can?t wait for any more??

Then I mailed her many times but I hav?nt receive any reply??

Now I was in believe that she don?t love me ?. So I was very much didhesrted snd depressed ?..

Thst night I received a text message from her ?. But it was just a blank message?.

But it was enough for me because it was a clue that now her cell is ON !

I just call her , she pick my call after a try of atlest 2 hours?. I asked her to meet me in our college garden?..She just says ? I will Try ? ?? that night I never sleep about a single moment ! Next day I Bunk my all lectures and just thinks that what will I do??? Then I decided that I will never kiss her ? just ask her about her decision??.

By chance there a function in the college so no body was in the garden???? I was sitting there and just waiting for her??

Then suddenly I feel some one coming towards me ?. But I never looked that who was it ? My head was down ?.

Then I heared ? Yes ! speak up ! I am just here for you ! ? When I realized who was she ?.. There was new shine in my eyes ?.. I just stand up and looked at her ?. Oh My God ! She was looking soo much hot ?. Wearing dashing read shirt and black jeans?? her hear was blowing at her face ?? Then I don?t know what happened to me and from where I get the courage?I just put my one hand and her back and my other hand in her soft hair??Then I can?t believe that what happened and what I did?.. But I just knows that it was a very HOT and really HOT stuff?.. She just resist for a while but then she never resist but also put her hands at my face?.I really don?t know what happened and how its happened I just know that I was wishing to stop that time for ever but that time escaped from my hand quickly??.

Then she try to pushed me away and wana to run ? I just hold her wirst and say That was Love that resides in me???

She just say may be the same thing I have for you in my heart??.

So I am really thank full to you my buddies ?

Really thanx to you all ! A real thanx straight from my heart to all the buddies who helped me !