xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Which Annoyance Clan Do You Hate Most? Some info about myg0t and Champion.

Which Annoyance Clan Do You Hate More?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please read this first!

Which do you hate more? myg0t or Champion? From what ive heard myg0t is the kind of clan that comes into your server and annoys you to your banning point, they exploit so they are impossible to ban, etc. one of their clan members made this movie: (not suggested for all ages) Click here Champion i havnt heard much about, I just hear they can be annoying sometimes. I dont know if they exist in counter-strike or not and I havn't had much contact with them. I cannot give you much information about them except what i have heard. Now that youve heard my descriptions, go ahead and choose the answer that best suites you.

Neither of them are worth a topic, both of the clans members are all sad individuals who obviously have something wrong in there lives be it bullying or whatever so they decide to anonymously take their anger out on those who cant or wont fight back. mygot for instance call themselves hackers, HA! they they get there exploits etc from other sources, they wouldnt know what to do without the file or code being sent to them and having a detailed explination of how to work it. Retards <_<

They call themselves rage clans because they fuel on anger - your anger. It makes them happy to see you angry: angry after a teamkill, angry after being victim number 5 in a series of headshots, angry for them blocking an entrance/exit... In my opinion, that's bs.People who can't play games fairly shouldn't be playing them in the first place.People who play games for the sake of annoying others need to get up from the computer and find their missing lives.