xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PIPER-4-HIRE

New Sig-pls Comment

What Do You Think Of This Sig...?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably the most simplilest best sig ive ever seen...... im not joking. I really like the render and the backround good job. Its simple and just kewl. But time to step the notch up a bit for some more technical sigs, I recomend u visit the tutorial GFX Crew sections, theres alot of helpful stuff there. l8ter. :lol:

---Im assuming you dont have Adobe Photoshop, with that its a good sig. I really recomend you get the trial version and see how you like it. I know its expensive, like 500 dollars but im sure theres some sites out there selling it for cheap like 150-200. So with that its a good buy and alot of fun. Cheers. :lol:

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

As savge17 has said, this a basic sig that can be improved to make it a great sig.

Every sig should have a border

The text effect makes it look like something is missing, perhaps a 1 pixel stroke would help.

Try blending the render into the background a little.

The font used for the text is not good, try a more solid looking font.

Try a different render, this one doesn't have enough impact for me, (looks too cartoonish).

I'm not sure what graphics program you are using, but if you're not using Photoshop or something like it, then I suggest you do. If price is a problem, can I suggest using GIMP, it has a lot of the fuctionality of Photoshop and it's free. Programs like these can take a bit of getting used to, but it's worth putting in the time and effort to learn how to use them if you want good results. As savge17 has mentioned, visiting the Tutorial section of the forums will help you a lot.

I visited your web site just to see if I could learn a little about you, I love the photo of the little piper on the "Hire-A-Piper" page.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

I believe he is using Photoshop, cause of what he posted in my photoshop fire tutorial. I'd say he's improving. For the poll, i would have recommended a "better" option. But, after you get better acquainted with the basics, i suggest working with colors. There are certain kinds of colors that arent appealing to the eye. Keep up the work.

Thanks guys

As savge17 has said, this a basic sig that can be improved to make it a great sig.

Every sig should have a border

The text effect makes it look like something is missing, perhaps a 1 pixel stroke would help.

Try blending the render into the background a little.

The font used for the text is not good, try a more solid looking font.

Try a different render, this one doesn't have enough impact for me, (looks too cartoonish).

oops thats what i forgot to do...

i cant find another render that I like and suits the name...

Edited by PIPER-4-HIRE (see edit history)

I visited your web site just to see if I could learn a little about you, I love the photo of the little piper on the "Hire-A-Piper" page.

ya that lil guy was at the world's in Glasgow but you can go to ne highland games and find a kid dressed like that holdin a set of toy pipes.