xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TOMFINCH101

Join The -=[efs]=- Cod2 Sandd Clan 12+ Age Accepted!

hi my name is tom finch and i represent the elite fightin system clan. we have been a clan for just over a week now and started with three co founders. i am not one of them but i am one of the three member hu hav already joined. this means there r 6 members so far. we also already have a 16 man cod 2 server and a teamspeake server as well as forums with the website currently being made.here is a list of things u MUST have in order to be in with a chance of joining:1.Preferred UK Nationality2. Age 12+ Preferrably 14+ some acceptions3. Must Have COD24. Must Have A Microphone5.Must Have Xfire6. Must Have Teamspeak7. Must be friendly, polite and show respect to othersNOTE- HIGH RANKS NEED FILLING WITHIN A FEW WEEKS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVER BASIS-NOTEPlz post with the following info:1. Name2. Ingame Name3. Xfire Account4. Email5. Nationality6. Previous Clan Experience (if any)7. Activeness on scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)8. Overall Clan Experience on scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)Give us 24 hours to send you an email and/or add your xfire to confirm your place. Thankyou Major General ToMe