xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PIPER-4-HIRE

Render Request...?

Can i request a render in this forum...? If not where would i be able to request one...?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moved to Other > Requests

Ans what render are you looking for? Someone might already have what you want and be able to supply you with it if they knew what it was you are requesting ...

Infact, there's a VERY good chance S_M has what you want. He renders like no other person has rendered before. :lol:

yes I do have plenty of renders problem is right now filefront is down so you would have to post the original image then i can find it for oyu to post.

How aboot dis wan? :lol:

I know he's a cartoon and I said the render you wanted to use looked too 'cartoonish', but ain't nobody gonna mess with this canny scot! :lol: You could call him a Scottish 'Popeye', only he uses a can of haggis instead of spinach!

Posted Image

[EDIT]

And just for the heck of it, here he is wearing your band's tartan! (I had to change the color of his top and pipes to suit) Enjoy! :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)